Thread: Various jap electronic units for sale

andyf

Various jap electronic units for sale

UPDATES:
    2 x Super AFC - SOLD
    1 x AVC-R - SOLD
    The other one is still available but someone has expressed an interest in it if it's still around in "1 or 2 weeks"

Well there are for sale now as I have no cash thanks to work screwing me over again.

We have the following for sale:

2 x Blitz Dual Turbo Timers. I believe these are turbo timers and boost gauges. The Black one has some felt on the top from thet last owner, the silver one has never been used as far as I'm aware, the guy stuffed his car before he could fit it.

£80 for the black one, £100 for the silver one.

2 x Apexi Super AFC's. Both very clean with minor, minor marks on the units. All connectors supplied as far as I'm aware. £220 each

1 x Apexi AVC-R Boost Controller. Quite sad to have to put this up for sale but it's simply not required by myself while running in my car and therefore I really need the cash. £350.

SOLD - The EVC 4 boost controller and Tomei short shift are not for sale, sorry. I'm planning on using the short shift in my own car, would like to fit at least one of these goodies on my own motor!

All units have no instructions, simply the units and wiring cables are what you get. Any instructions needed should be easily found online so I can print them off and put them in the bundle should you want to buy something.

Buyer pays shipping, all units were tested working before I bought 'em.

Happy to answer any questions I can!

Reply to this thread, PM or email me - Ta

Rides
    you got pm m8

andyf
    Originally posted by road kill
    you got pm m8

Got it! sending you one back!

andyf
    I'm gonna put the updates at the very top of my first post so people could at-a-glance see how it's going

andyf
    Ok both AFC's are sold and also the AVC-R. All that's left are the black and silver blitz dual turbo timers. Please note these do not include an S13 wiring harness, and also the black one has some felt on the top from where it was previously mounted.