Thread: PROJECT: For Sale 1990 200SX S13 Garage/Barn Find Untouched For 20 Years £1200

Rides

Sold sold sold

Hey all, I thought I'd put this on here 1st before I chuck it on Ebay.

SOLD SOLD SOLD

If you're looking for a project and you've ever wanted to experience a garage/barn find type scenario then read on.
    I've got a 1990 200SX S13 in gold for sale, its been sat in my garage for over 20 years and I've finally realised I'm never gonna get around to working on it again.
    The car was running and driving fine when I parked her up in there and it hasn't seen the light of day since.
    Obviously I have no idea of the present condition of the car after 20 years in there.

The story of how it ended up in there is that one of my neighbours cars caught fire and the heat from it cracked my windscreen and bubbled the paint on the bumper.
    So I drove it into my garage and thought it would be a good idea to start stripping it down and give it a mini restoration, so windscreen was removed, bumper removed and other bits and bobs took off too.
    After a few weeks life got in the way and I needed a car so I managed to get hold of a S14 and drove that around, then the turbo went on that so I robbed the T28 of the S13.
    I sold the S14 and managed to pick up another S13 for a daily and the gold one was just left as it is in the garage from that day on.
    About 10 years ago I went to the garage and thought I'd start fixing her up again, but as I lifted the garage door it jammed halfway and I ended up spazzing my back out, so I managed to shut the door and its been shut in since then.

So heres the deal, you are not only buying the car but also the experience of being the 1st person to see this car in 20 years , this car has not been moved or started in at least 20 years, it is going to have to be low loaded/trailered away.
    As the garage door is shagged, once we open it we will not be able to close it, so its going to be a matter of buying it sight unseen, I have no photos and to be honest I don't think my phone even had a camera back then, the car has to go the same day as the garage is opened no excuses.

So basically you buy the car, we go to garage, we get garage open, you take car. No moaning, no haggling after the fact. If you are not happy about that then please don't contact me.

Off the top of my head, Here's a list of bits that are/could be missing:

Turbo - Missing, Windscreen - Missing,
    Manifold - Could Be, Cam Covers - Could Be, Some Interior/Seats - Could Be, Some Pipework - Could Be,

I've got little stashes of bits in my shed and other garage, so I will have a rummage and update list as and when.

Serious buyers only - Any questions just ask, on here or PM me, Cheers.

SOLD SOLD SOLD
    Last edited by RaZoR RoG; 09-03-2024 at 12:13.

Rides
    Pm'd

Rides
    All PMs answered

Rides
    i love stuff like this,

Rides
    Sent loads of PMs mate

Sent from my ASUS_AI2205_D using Tapatalk

Rides
    Now sold, thanks for all interest guys.