Thread: Greetings from Serbia

Rides

Greetings from Serbia

Not sure if I introduced myself or not (on my profile it says I have 0 posts so i guess not)
    I'm Vladimir from Belgrade, Serbia.
    I drive a Nissan 200sx s13 with ca18det.
    I use it as a daily so I won't be focusing too much on the power. My goal is to make a beautiful and reliable car for daily use.
    I'll add one photo here and as soon as I figure out how to make the project thread I'll add photos there.

Once again cheers to all of you guys.
    Last edited by weskor; 06-02-2016 at 04:31.

Rides
    Hi and welcome from the uk nice clean s13 you have and i like the blue, it suits it well!

To make a projdct thread you need to become a paid member then post in "members projects" section.

Rides
    Thanks for your reply. I'm glad you like the car and the color. Unfortunately the car is not as good as it looks on the photo. Previous owner managed to destroy everything on the car with poor maintenance and the lack of care for it.
    I don't have any money on my card at the moment but as soon as I get some incomes I will pay for membership.
    My phone's SD card died and I lost the photos of the work on the car.
    I will say shortly here what's already done to the car and what are the plans (I hope I'm not violating the rules by doing that, if so tell me and I'll edit this post).

Here is how the car looked when I bought it:

Few days after buying the car I had a small accident:

With the money I got from the insurance I managed to do the whole bodywork, repaired the corroded and rusted parts, fitted the panels a bit better and painted the car (Max Meyer paint, protection and everything). Also a large amount of body filler was removed from the car because there were half-inch thick layers of it on some parts. I didn't polish it yet, but I'll do that too when the weather gets better.

Here's how it looks now:

I also changed both mufflers (it already had fi60(mm) pipes), put in xenon because I could't see anything at night, removed the antenna because it spoiled the line of the car and plugged the holes for sign and licence plate on the front bumper. Bumpers were also damaged, but they are repaired with polyester.
    One fuel injector died so i found a spare one and cleaned and tested all of them, now they work fine.
    Turbo was half dead when I got the car, and now it died completely (it can't spin at all) so in a few days I'll take it off and send it to be rebuilt, and make a hybrid T25/T28. When the turbo gets ready to be fitted back I'll also fit FMIC, boost controller, turbo timer and oil cooler.
    The car came with some Apex springs but the shocks (stock) are completely ruined.

That's it so far. Now I'm saving money to do the shocks (hard-filled) and suspension.
    I'll continue updating when I open the thread in "member's projects". I'm gonna need a lot of help because it's impossible to find parts here so I must improvise with the stuff I have. As I said this is my daily (because I hate driving my dad's Fiat Punto ) so I won't be going for the power that much. I just want to make a nice and reliable car out of it and to save this s13 because there's not so many of them here left (maybe about 10-15 in the whole country) and we can't import them anymore. I also have to mention that this was my dream car ever since I was a boy so it's my dream come true
    And btw he's called Pepe

Now with 400bhp....
    Rides
    Looks good, love the colour, is it bayside blue? Reminds me of the blue on my audi
    1998 Nissan 200sx s14a , 2000 std 5 speed with nismo supercoppermix clutch bn6 Sapphire Blue

Rides
    Not sure about a name, and I forgot the code. I just went in the Max Meyer shop here in Belgrade and they gave me a large amount of Nissan samples. I chose this one. Looks good in the sun
    I wanted to paint it in the darker shade of blue, but when I saw this color I fell in love

Rides
    Welcome. Horrible to see the accident but she looks awesome now.

Rides
    Thanks bro