Thread: Custom rear spoiler - Where can i buy just the wing part.

Rides

Custom rear spoiler - Where can i buy just the wing part.

Was wondering where all those who make custom wings get the actual wing part from, can you buy them separately to the legs?

Rides
    If you want a proper aero section that works, rather than the blingy halfords jobbies, then DJ Race cars, The Wing shop (did Brens S14 Tomei iirc) will make them in carbon or Jo White on Uphillracers will make them in folded ally (like the 70s F1 cars!).

If the prices make you wince (and they might!) you could buy 2 x ex Formula Vauxhall/Formula 3 wing element sections and joing them together. Best source secondhand at sensible money is the legendary purveyor of all old racing car tat, Dermot Healey. Hes based in Ashton under lyne and Coventry iirc. His details are on uphillracers and racecarsdirect or PM me and ill find his number
    Cheers craig

Rides
    Brilliant thanks for that mate. Basically i've seen a car with a spoiler that i've not seen before but looks amazing and suits the car so well (180sx) so i'm thinking of custom making one as close as possible to it.

Rides
    If you get stuck drop me a PM as i may know someone with spae wing elements that will suit. Need to know overall width and chord (depth front to back) of the element

Rides
    That's an aero kit item who are traders on here so that would be better than ebay.

Rides
    Thanks guys, will have a look at what aero kit offers