Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thread: Unexpected reaction.

Rides
    Lol like I've said I love s13s, I've had 5, and spent many many thousands on them. I'm not saying E36s are the best cars ever, they're not by any stretch of the imagination.

All I can say, is that I'm happy with mine, it handles well, it's comfortable enough on the coilovers, it's pretty quiet inside, engine makes a nice note and it's been serving me well.

The difference between the two really is that one is German and one is jap, they both have the same target audience and we're made with the same kind of buyers in mind.

Now if you'll excuse me I'm off to get a swastika tattooed on my forehead.

Watfor(d), but now temp in Stutton, Zuffuk..., then temp in Armitage (Bog centre of the world)... then FINNNALY to Quarry Bonk, Brum!! puff puff.
    Rides

Sad as I am, I've got one of those "I've test driven the 200SX" button badges... Shame the badge belongs to someone who hasn't driven their SX for over 2 years.

R.

Rides
    I love my vreg 14a, as said in previous threads keep the car looking nice will some times attract attention, comments, and some interesting chats,
    what is it how long have nissan made cars like that.

You travel on a m/w as i used to from wales to london you would never see another one and when you did it was such a shock it was to late to flash
    i my be the wrong side of 70 but it still gives me a big smile when i go out for a drive.
    Last edited by Gerry; 09-08-2015 at 12:22.

Rides
    Its almost iconic.........well more so then z Germans.

Can't tell the difference cleanhands's Avatar
    Rides
    200SX more iconic than an M3?

Rides
    Than an E46 probably TBH

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by auz200sx View Post
    Its almost iconic.........well more so then z Germans.

Not.more iconic than an e30 m3, or an r8, or an lambo (vw owned now so technically German) or hell not more iconic than a 32 gtr (not German but my point stands)

The 200sx is iconic to a select few enthusiasts. Its a good car yes, but to "Most" people they wouldn't even know what a 200 is..

Rides
    Wow my thread has gone on one here eh lol... took me ages to read all that, anyway back on topic I am very happy with my S14a and have had nothing but positive reactions since my initial moan and have even had a photo snapped with my permission.

Self confessed player of the pink oboe docwra's Avatar
    Rides
    Excellent, you just needed to put it in front of the right people

BTW, your signature is probably too big for our size rules, but Im not going to tell anyone
    Quote Originally Posted by scimmy ben
    I get the feeling that this would only work if we could pursuade Ernest Borgnine to drive the Isle of Wight to Portsmouth hovercraft.
    Quote Originally Posted by sprout
    After I shave my balls swarfega helps soothe, but means the hair grows back quite quickly, so give it a go

Rides
    I never had anything but positive reactions when mine was on the road. Old guys like the look of it and the younger lads always wanted a nosey around which was fine by me.

The only time I did get a bit disheartened was when some woman at the petrol station asked me if it was a skyline, said no and she lost all interest

Rides
    Every female who seen my old UK one all said the same thing "it was an old mans car" or was "ugly". Most guys also didn't know what it was. To me it was a beautiful beast right enough.

Saying that, my new white kouki draws stares and attention like nothing else. My old gf hated my UK S14a, I bought the import and she said it looked lovely.. She had no idea they were the same car. I've had guys stopping as I exit a roundabout to give thumbs up or pulling alongside and nodding the head.. It's all very cringey stuff.

I've yet to be goaded, or maybe I have but haven't noticed. The only time I've been annoyed is actually by ST drivers, be it a Focus or Fiesta. They seem to want to prove a point or something. Most ST's will sit right behind me, then suddenly pull out and then shoot by me. Funny thing is none of them look you in the eye when you catch up cause they've hit traffic or as they pass you. I've come to terms with my tiny penis though so don't feel the need to behave in such a manner