Thread: new lad too the sxoc :)

Rides

new lad too the sxoc :)

evenning guys!! just signed up to the forum after finding it online. my name is martin, im 22 years old and im from sunny kent

i currently have a fully forged b18c4 civic jordan turbo that i built. made 400bhp at mapping and is great fun to drive. but recently i have been feeling the urge to sell up and buy an s14a!! something about the front ends has me drooling!! . been looking on this forum and reading alot of build threads to see if its the right move and enter the RWD scene as itll be my first!!

there are some great builds on this page and maybe one day soon ill be able to start my own thread. sorry about the long winded into!!

thanks
    martin!!

Rides
    as a 23 year old that has just come from a fwd 106gti, all i can say is i dont know why i didnt save up sooner welcome

Now with 400bhp....
    Rides
    Sorry for the late welcome. Any pics of the Jordan, sounds like a good build.
    1998 Nissan 200sx s14a , 2000 std 5 speed with nismo supercoppermix clutch bn6 Sapphire Blue

Rides
    Welcome mate, I joined sxoc last year and it's been worth its weight in gold, they have all helped me no end on here. I puchased a nissan s13 and my build thread is on here also. Before my nissan I had a classic mini and a imported crx delsol but looking to drive my first rwd nissan at the end of this month and cannot wait hahaa