Thread: S15 suspension question

Rides

S15 suspension question

Could someone please tell me if these rear shocks are standard factory shocks?

seems strange that previous owner would have fully adjustable coilovers on front, all rear suspension ars on the rear but standard rear shocks and springs? anyone any ideas, annoying that i cant lower it as the car is sitting way too high.

Rides
    They don't look like either the stock nissan shocks or the optional extra nismo items. Stock are black and the while the optional extra nismo shocks are blue, they don't have those spring seats on them.

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by TomK View Post
    They don't look like either the stock nissan shocks or the optional extra nismo items. Stock are black and the while the optional extra nismo shocks are blue, they don't have those spring seats on them.
    after a lot of investigating on the net i think i found out what they are, bilstein snap ring adjustable shocks, them lines on the lower part of the shock are different ride height positions, a small snap ring is placed on the line u wand and the spring seat rests on the snap ring, should be fun trying to adjust these for the first time.