Rides
    That's good news :-)

Rides
    If that's legit that would rock

Rides
    Hmmm. Well, it's not as clear cut as we'd hoped:

http://www.planetf1.com/driver/55667...-change-livery

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Dennis
    "We have had the same [discussions about livery] inside the team: all of these people were saying, why don't we make it orange - because that was the old colour of McLaren?" he said.

"Well, I say, 'you just said it - it was the old colour of McLaren. Why the hell do we want to go backwards?'

"So what do you do? Do you create an aesthetically pleasing design? But for what purpose?

"This is the livery of McLaren. It has always been a combination of these colours - and it will only change for commercial reasons.

"It won't change just to make a few people in the company happier because they want it orange or they want it yellow.
    Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't this exactly what is wrong? Sponsorship means squat if people don't pay attention, and people only pay attention to what they like.

Rides
    I dont think it matters what colour the Mclaren is .... when you race in 6th-8th position you dont get any screen time anyway

Rides
    Well just watched a video for the McLaren with the new Honda powerunit , all I can say is it sounds broken very broken.

Rides
    Congrats to Nico & Viv!

Rides
    Well thats fooked his chances for the title this year. I bet he goes to pot around the time she is due
    Quote Originally Posted by silverzx View Post
    I like Mark, he seems fair.
    Quote Originally Posted by Slip_n_slide View Post
    Mark is right.

Rides
    Ricciardo vs Hamilton is it then

Rides
    I wonder if Nico will get the preferential treadment he did last year

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by ryry92 View Post
    Ricciardo vs Hamilton is it then
    I wouldn't be so sure, I genuinely think one of the Williams, Probably Bottas has a shot at it this year. He will win the WDC at some point in his career IMO

Rides
    I recon Bottas against Hami will be well worth watching if that williams is as good as it seems.

Rides
    Some random observations from last weekend:

The Honda sounds quite noticably different, a much rawer note. I quite like it, if it would work more.

The cars in general do make some pretty cool sounds. Yes, not screaming N/A motors, but I like them.

The Merc (despite running one compound harder) looked markedly quicker when it was 'on it' e.g. later on the brakes, more composed than anything else out there, just to the naked eye.

I thought the Ferrari looked decent, especially with Kimi driving. I have a feeling Ferrari might be on level terms/occasionally quicker than the Williams this year.

Carlos Sainz looks pretty on it - he seemed to be forever taking all of the kerbs everywhere, while I know this doesn't make him better/faster he's certainly committed...

Sauber seemed to be constabtly out all day, should be a much better year for them.

Force India did well to put so much mileage in despite turning up so late, they seemd to be out forever too.

Will stick some photos up when I get a chance to flick through them, I took 1200 in 2 days plus 6500 pics/vids on the Go Pro