Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Have I been Deleted?!

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikesx13 View Post
    Too much time on your hands? Or reminiscing about the 'good 'ole days'?
    Doing a search for s13louis actually and came across an interesting thread, clicked through and found some banter between JB and the Blobsta

It wasn't a name change though as that's the first thing I checked, the Blobsta posts were genuinely missing.
    Last edited by Jonny Wilkinson; 27-11-2014 at 14:54.

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by BWanderers View Post
    One of our Traders has a bit of a habit of doing just that Jonny. Can't say it worries me that much, but if we all did, it'd make a mess of the site. Like you, I thought I'd seen it in the rules, - maybe it was 'lost' during site development recently.

R.
    Top 13 items as at 4pm today

http://www.sxoc.com/vbb/forumdisplay...Parts-For-Sale

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonny Wilkinson View Post
    Sorry, instead of spending 10 minutes of my time replying to people and posts, ill be sure to only post once an hour from now on...

p.s. you could have at least posted that comment on my S15 bumper to get it some more publicity mate!

Rides
    Pay for membership and you won't hear a peep out of me.

Clog up the whole front page with FS adverts as your first task as a free-loading guest and maybe I'll feel inclined to point that out. So bite me

Rides
    Pay for membership and you won't hear a peep out of me.

Clog up the whole front page with FS adverts as your first task as a free-loading guest and maybe I'll feel inclined to point that out. So bite me
    I have been a paid up member on this club for years mate lol Just happen to have a lot to sell at once because I am selling up my project, nothing malicious in it.

---im off to find my keyring! lol---

Rides
    You're a guest not a member... that joined a few days ago claiming to have previously been a member but all your posts have strangely disappeared.

You have an S13 yet I don't recall you ever posting in TechS13 and given that you come from Maidstone as did I until relatively recently, I think I would remember you. I LIVE in TechS13 but you know that right, because you are a regular...

Actually, whatever.... I'm out

Rides
    You're a guest not a member... that joined a few days ago claiming to have previously been a member but all your posts have strangely disappeared.

You have an S13 yet I don't recall you ever posting in TechS13 and given that you come from Maidstone as did I until relatively recently, I think I would remember you. I LIVE in TechS13 but you know that right, because you are a regular...

Actually, whatever.... I'm out
    I WAS a paid up member, hence I said HAVE BEEN and not I AM - I 1st joined about 7/8 years ago, I have still got the bloody keyring with SXOC cut out of it somewhere!

I have posted in the tech section 100s of times, in fact being that my car is such a Frankenstein I can almost guarentee I have posted in every tech section at some point.

So I guess by your reasoning as I have never seen you in Maidstone after all my years of living here then you are an imposter who doesn't own an S13?

Why you have such a wasp up your ass over my posts is beyond me, maybe your just jelly that people are getting the nice stuff I bought for S13... Who knows.

Anywho, as soon as my parts are sold I will be out of your hair anyway so you can troll away on someone else's thread That is until I get the itch for an S body again!

Oh and you will be glad to hear all my S13 parts are now in 1 thread, called S15 parts for sale. Perfect

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by Jon View Post
    Andyf by any chance ? His account did get special attention.

Other similar looking cases can be caused by username changes since then. I.e. The text is there but under a different name.
    'Special' attention? Good old Carter, nuking my user<>post association!

Rides
    fogg's alive?

Rides
    ello Jezz Yep Matt J and I still very much around and tooling about as you'd expect. I'm about to take delivery of a Mk7 Golf R, while Matt has somehow managed to progress to a tuned, blown porker.

Rides
    Hehe cool.
    Good to hear you're both well enough to be tooling around still.

Rides
    Blast from the past!

I remember Louis on RB posts

Rides
    Oh this is ridiculous.

s13louis, who wants to be here but we can't find him.

And andyf who disappeared years ago, even got deleted, but still won't take the hint

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by s13louis View Post
    I WAS a paid up member, hence I said HAVE BEEN and not I AM - I 1st joined about 7/8 years ago, I have still got the bloody keyring with SXOC cut out of it somewhere!

I have posted in the tech section 100s of times, in fact being that my car is such a Frankenstein I can almost guarentee I have posted in every tech section at some point.

So I guess by your reasoning as I have never seen you in Maidstone after all my years of living here then you are an imposter who doesn't own an S13?

Why you have such a wasp up your ass over my posts is beyond me, maybe your just jelly that people are getting the nice stuff I bought for S13... Who knows.

Anywho, as soon as my parts are sold I will be out of your hair anyway so you can troll away on someone else's thread That is until I get the itch for an S body again!

Oh and you will be glad to hear all my S13 parts are now in 1 thread, called S15 parts for sale. Perfect
    correct me if im wrong but je suis luis drifter drifter

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by Jon View Post
    Oh this is ridiculous.

s13louis, who wants to be here but we can't find him.

And andyf who disappeared years ago, even got deleted, but still won't take the hint
    Oh I'm here make no mistake! Hiding in the shadows lol

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by auz200sx View Post
    correct me if im wrong but je suis luis drifter drifter
    Yes James thats me mate lol Didn't know you was on here?!

This is actually fantastic, I don't exist because I havent met someone who apparently lived in maidstone, then I get someone on the other side of the planet who remembers me!

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by Actual_Ben_Taylor View Post
    Blast from the past!

I remember Louis on RB posts
    Thank you!
    I assume it wasn't a tech section though?! lol

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by s13louis View Post
    Yes James thats me mate lol Didn't know you was on here?!

This is actually fantastic, I don't exist because I havent met someone who apparently lived in maidstone, then I get someone on the other side of the planet who remembers me!
    Np I try to keep a low profile. Some really "interesting" people around mate. strip and twist