Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: car died and now won't even crank!

Rides
    Well thats odd. Your car came to a sudden holt, suggesting something seized. And it's just a spun bearing?? IT would have to have run out of oil and seized to the crank!!! Therefor making the crank pretty useless! I hate ground cranks, make sure you get it measured for the correct tolerances. As a seized engine puts a lot of strain on everything!!!

Rides
    Yeah that's exactly what it did but about a week after I got the car I don't know why but I just did a random fluids check (now I know I should of done it before I bought the car but I was really excited and have just wanted one for ages) and there was no oil in it what so ever got some oil for it and obviously filled it up but I think the damage had already been done so now I have to get the crank re ground so once that's done hopefully it'll go back together and run but I'm taking the head off tonight and everything's going to get cleaned and painted first and then all new gaskets and a 1.3mm tomei metal head gasket!!

Rides
    If it got that bad won't the bores and cams to ****ed too?

Rides
    The cams are fine there in the head and the bores are pretty clean as well actually no scoring or anything like that so should be good