Thread: N1 Dual exhaust, apex rails

Rides

N1 Dual exhaust, apex rails

Hi,

From looking at the apex site and then here, it seems there is a disparity between what is shown on the site and what is actually available so is there a more comprehensive way of finding out online, besides asking here?

If not, then are the Apex seat rails still available and the N1 Dual Exhaust for s14?

Thanks

Flamethrower
    Rides
    We are in the process of redoing the Apex website as we are aware that it is quite outdated now.

The best thing to do is just give us a call, ask us on here, send me a pm or an e-mail. Phone and e-mail is quicker as we don't get on to the forums every day.

We no longer do the seat rails and the dual N1 has been discontinued. We can do other exhaust if you have something else in mind, lert me know and 'll get a price and availability for you.
    Regards, Ann.

Rides
    Thanks for the response. That;s a shame. What other exhausts do you have, preferrably dual?

Thanks

Flamethrower
    Rides
    I do believe that you have called about this already but we have looked at this and cannot get a dual exit exhaust any longer.

We can do single outlets such as Blitz, HKS and Mongoose. The mongoose systems are £595, HKS is £495 and Blitz is £562.80. The Blitz and HKS are not full systems. These systems are not in stock with us, so would need to be ordered in for you.
    Regards, Ann.