Thread: Impul(Tomei) S12 ... Need more info pls

Rides

Impul(Tomei) S12 ... Need more info pls

What i can see is, from the few pictures over the internet ... its not even the same body ... it have many common things ... but ... its not same. Is it all moulded? Doors are different ... back is completely different ... anybody have some real info about this car? I sow the cooling is in the rear fenders, is it any bigger radiator somewhere under the car, with fans etc? Suspension is ... nothing common ... front steer, different arms ... but most interesting for me is the body work ... is there any metal on this, except the aluminum sheets, and the tubes?

Self confessed player of the pink oboe docwra's Avatar
    Rides
    Got a link? I know there used to be an Impul replica bodykit available but it was just a kit, iff youre talking about Hoshinos racecar then it was still FR but it was a racecar so I doubt much else was standard, in fact ............ http://www.tomeipowered.com/BTE/inde...10-s12-part-2/

Thats spaceframed, rear mounted rad, non standard engine .......... pretty modified. Interesting too that the article says the reason its number 23 is because 2 is "Ni" and 3 is "San", you learn something every day
    Quote Originally Posted by scimmy ben
    I get the feeling that this would only work if we could pursuade Ernest Borgnine to drive the Isle of Wight to Portsmouth hovercraft.
    Quote Originally Posted by sprout
    After I shave my balls swarfega helps soothe, but means the hair grows back quite quickly, so give it a go

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by docwra View Post
    Got a link? I know there used to be an Impul replica bodykit available but it was just a kit, iff youre talking about Hoshinos racecar then it was still FR but it was a racecar so I doubt much else was standard, in fact ............ http://www.tomeipowered.com/BTE/inde...10-s12-part-2/

Thats spaceframed, rear mounted rad, non standard engine .......... pretty modified. Interesting too that the article says the reason its number 23 is because 2 is "Ni" and 3 is "San", you learn something every day
    lol, so were all driving around in "23's"? well have them sitting in the garage anyway?

cool car that, very similar in styling to the Audi Quattro rally car altho it was the 80s, everything was box shaped :/ cool though.

Rides
    its a spaceframe silhouette racer, for a series where the cars had to be based on production models, but only loosely, the modern equivalent will be DTM or Australian V8 supercars.

its likely that all the bodywork is either GRP or Kevlar, and the suspension and drivetrain are likely to have zero or very few original parts in them.

Rides
    its the lz20 570ps silhouette racer.