Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: completely standard s13 200sx

Rides
    i wouldnt say its cheap. id say that was a fair price. people are asking way too much for these cars these days.

Rides
    It wasn't really a minter, no offense. The turret tops, sills and arches were rusty.

Rides
    Far from mint, if it was "any other car" of similar age/milage/no MOT would probably of been £300 TOPS.

Luckily for you it was an S-Body = automatically worth 3-4x what it should be.

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by erixtar1992 View Post
    i wouldnt say its cheap. id say that was a fair price. people are asking way too much for these cars these days.
    I have to disagree with you Eric. The problem is they've been way too cheap for way too long.

S13s are now going up in value purely because they have become scarce becuase they were so cheap for so long.

Name me another RWD, turbo-charged, practical daily that isn't a barge and is involving to drive that can be had for a grand ! A ropey BMW 325 maybe but not much else and a BMW 325 can get very expensive very quickly when you start looking at the suspension and brakes.

And at those protesting about it not being a minter, I think I was the only one that said it was and my comment was tongue-in-cheek.

Rides
    Fcuk, I'd have had it three times over at that price. Looked like a very decent example given how fcuked they generally are these days. There were plenty of S13s in much worse condition than that ten years ago.

1993 [L] RS13 200SX
    2003 [53] MX-5 Angels
    2004 [04] E63 645i
    SXOC Member #199

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonny Wilkinson View Post
    That's better Thanks Arry.

...but it just looks like a violet prefacelift to me. Its wearing standard prefacelift pepperpots, isn't it ?
    lol. My phone sucks ass ! Should have gone to specsavers

Just got to view these pics on a PC and having viewed the whole album, I don't think anyone should be thinking that was a steal at £1250.

Its probably salvageable but it will take a lot of work and not a little investment - not least in welding wire.

And those trims are like something out of a 50s Sci-Fi movie !!!

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonny Wilkinson View Post
    lol. My phone sucks ass ! Should have gone to specsavers

Just got to view these pics on a PC and having viewed the whole album, I don't think anyone should be thinking that was a steal at £1250.

Its probably salvageable but it will take a lot of work and not a little investment - not least in welding wire.

And those trims are like something out of a 50s Sci-Fi movie !!!
    my thoughts exactly!!

Rides
    Hello mate have you still got it and if so I see you are in suffolk!! Where abouts? Would love to come have a look please

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by mofoman View Post
    Wise man once say 'never sell a car in anger'. It's sold and I regret letting it go so cheap haha.
    Looking at this post from the OP, I'd say it was gone mate.