Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hi! 200sx owner from Spain

Rides

Hi! 200sx owner from Spain

Hello everybody!

My name is Agustin, I'm from Spain, Alicante (I guess not too much people know about this place... xD).
    One friend told me about this forum and I thought that was a good site for countinue learning about this cars. I hope to be well received.
    At the beginning I bought an S13 without engine, I found like this:

After 5 years, lots of money and hard work was like this:

But recently I've sold it to start a new project with an S14:

I'm not sure if it was the right decision, I liked a lot the S13. Hope the S14 could be as great as the S13!
    Sorry if my English isn't so good and see you around here!
    Last edited by nitsugas13; 21-10-2014 at 10:45. Reason: Ortography

Rides
    Welcome, nice job on the s13 keep up the good work.

Rides
    People (in general) can't park/drive for sh1t in spain!

It's going to get destroyed by other road users!

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by Gerry View Post
    Welcome, nice job on the s13 keep up the good work.
    Thank's!
    It was a great car, I think I will buy another one in the future. Now we'll see what is capable of the S14.

Quote Originally Posted by silverzx View Post
    People (in general) can't park/drive for sh1t in spain!

It's going to get destroyed by other road users!
    Completely true, here people don't respect so much the cars of the others, lots of them park with their ears.

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by nitsugas13 View Post
    Completely true, here people don't respect so much the cars of the others, lots of them park with their ears.
    That's true.

Almost had a fight with some Spanish people who reversed into my hire car whilst I was sat in it waiting for someone to get it.

They were arguing I shouldn't of been parked in front of a garage (no parking) even though I was sat in the car and sounded the horn as they reversed towards me. They even drove past me when they parked up.

Full on retards, they just said lets phone the police and settle this, at this point I knew the Spanyards were going to take sides with they're own so I DECKED 'EM, smashed their windscreen and drove off.

Rides
    That's true.

Almost had a fight with some Spanish people who reversed into my hire car whilst I was sat in it waiting for someone to get it.

They were arguing I shouldn't of been parked in front of a garage (no parking) even though I was sat in the car and sounded the horn as they reversed towards me. They even drove past me when they parked up.

Full on retards, they just said lets phone the police and settle this, at this point I knew the Spanyards were going to take sides with they're own so I DECKED 'EM, smashed their windscreen and drove off.
    What a bad experience, were you visiting Spain? Which part/city was?
    At least here in my city everybody usually waits people inside the car on garage entrances without problems, when someone wants to enter/get out they leave the place.
    I hope that bad situation isn't the only thing you get from us, they were simply stupid people.

Rides
    What a bad experience, were you visiting Spain? Which part/city was?
    At least here in my city everybody usually waits people inside the car on garage entrances without problems, when someone wants to enter/get out they leave the place.
    I hope that bad situation isn't the only thing you get from us, they were simply stupid people.
    I didn't really do a hit and run, in the end both decided to leave it and drive our separate ways.

This was on the infamous island of Majorca.

Rides
    The best thing about Spain is I hope you can find some good cars without rust due to the better climate

I went from an S13 to a S14a and found the latter the better car.
    2004 - on : 1999 S14a 398bhp 378lb/ft
    2010 - on : 2007 RX8 PZ
    1998 - 2004 : 1991 S13

Rides
    I didn't really do a hit and run, in the end both decided to leave it and drive our separate ways.

This was on the infamous island of Majorca.
    Haha, sometimes we joke saying that Majorca is part of Germany due to lots of germans there. I've been there only once, and I liked.

Quote Originally Posted by Scottie View Post
    The best thing about Spain is I hope you can find some good cars without rust due to the better climate

I went from an S13 to a S14a and found the latter the better car.
    Yep, also true.
    Good to know that you prefer the S14. I miss a little the old school look and ride, but on the other hand the s14 is newer and more comfortable, and also looks nice.

Rides
    Hello there!

that's cool to see, that there is people joining from many different countries

Do you have special plans for the S14 now?

Rides
    Haha, sometimes we joke saying that Majorca is part of Germany due to lots of germans there. I've been there only once, and I liked.
    ... lots of them park with their ears.
    I'm liking your sense of humour

Welcome aboard. I suspect that when you have finished the s14a you will sell it and start looking for another s13. A big fat bottom and an exhaust like a wet fart can't compete with pop-ups and a CA

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by nessie View Post
    Hello there!

that's cool to see, that there is people joining from many different countries

Do you have special plans for the S14 now?
    Are you from Cork? I was living there for a month (if that amount of time could be named as living) and I loved the city!
    I saw there a white FTO a couple of times, so beautiful, impossible to see here in Spain.
    My old S13 had a Horsham Stage 2, now I want to get deeper with the electronics, the S14 has an Apexi PowerFC with Z32 maf and 555cc injectors.
    Now is running ok with oem boost but I have to map it for higher rates. I'm not very experienced on these fields so sometimes I have to ask to a friend who has a turbocharged Miata. xD
    I hope I can get over 300hp on the S14. At the moment I'm waiting to install 350z Rays wheels and some kind of coilovers.

Quote Originally Posted by Jonny Wilkinson View Post
    I'm liking your sense of humour

Welcome aboard. I suspect that when you have finished the s14a you will sell it and start looking for another s13. A big fat bottom and an exhaust like a wet fart can't compete with pop-ups and a CA
    Thank's!
    Hahaha, maybe I will change for an S13 again. I'm a big lover of pop-up lights!
    A Mazda RX7 FC could be great as well!

Edit: Is it okay here to appreciate mazdas also? I don't want to be banned on my first day.
    Last edited by nitsugas13; 21-10-2014 at 16:35.

Rides
    Welcome Nitsuga!!

Me alegro verte por aquí XD

Rides
    ... the S14 has an Apexi PowerFC with Z32 maf and 555cc injectors.
    Edit: Is it okay here to appreciate mazdas also? I don't want to be banned on my first day.
    I have an Apexi PowerFC with Z32 maf and 550cc injectors about to go on my CA-engined S13

Its OK to like Mazdas but only RX7s and you do have moan and wail about how it is always breaking down and say that the car would be soooo much better with an SR in it than a nasty old rotary

Rides
    Are you from Cork? I was living there for a month (if that amount of time could be named as living) and I loved the city!
    I saw there a white FTO a couple of times, so beautiful, impossible to see here in Spain.
    My old S13 had a Horsham Stage 2, now I want to get deeper with the electronics, the S14 has an Apexi PowerFC with Z32 maf and 555cc injectors.
    Now is running ok with oem boost but I have to map it for higher rates. I'm not very experienced on these fields so sometimes I have to ask to a friend who has a turbocharged Miata. xD
    I hope I can get over 300hp on the S14. At the moment I'm waiting to install 350z Rays wheels and some kind of coilovers.
    Haha yeah
    What brought you here?
    depending of the time of the year, you can see many or almost none nice cars on the road here

That sounds good so far, make sure to post pictures or maybe even open a build-thread for all the updates

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by Chueliyas View Post
    Welcome Nitsuga!!

Me alegro verte por aquí XD
    Thank's! Good to see you here!
    Internet es un pañuelo. xD

I have an Apexi PowerFC with Z32 maf and 550cc injectors about to go on my CA-engined S13

Its OK to like Mazdas but only RX7s and you do have moan and wail about how it is always breaking down and say that the car would be soooo much better with an SR in it than a nasty old rotary
    Superb! How much hp? Stock internals? That's a good CA!
    Hahahaha, ok, got it with the laundry's machines.

Haha yeah
    What brought you here?
    depending of the time of the year, you can see many or almost none nice cars on the road here

That sounds good so far, make sure to post pictures or maybe even open a build-thread for all the updates
    I was doing a language course when I was 18, living in Brookfield Village. Very good experience, I have to come back someday!
    Doing some research on my computer I found photos of that FTO and a Sileighty with an strange positive camber ¿?:

What a good memories (and bad camera phones).

I don't know if I can do a good build-thread, you feel small seeing other big projects!

Rides
    If you don't want to do a build thread, you could just put details of the car in the virtual garage like I have.

There is a link in my signature

|
    v

Rides
    Ha that's class that you spotted these
    in case you come back to Cork, let me know and I can let you know if something car related is on etc.

Rides
    If you don't want to do a build thread, you could just put details of the car in the virtual garage like I have.

There is a link in my signature

|
    v
    Man, I 'm in love with your S13... is almost new!
    Thanks for the info!

Rides
    Ha that's class that you spotted these
    in case you come back to Cork, let me know and I can let you know if something car related is on etc.
    Would be awesome to see car cultures of other countries. For sure I will contact you!