Thread: Stage 3a with 740's

Rides

Stage 3a with 740's

Just checking

I'm going stage 3a hopefully and want to make sure that if I spend the money on a chip that it will run with the 740's I intend on buying instead of the 555's or what would I need to do to make it right with those instead??

Cheers Rich

Now with 400bhp....
    Rides
    If you get 740's you need a custom map. The stage 3a hdev chip will only work with 555cc nismo's
    1998 Nissan 200sx s14a , 2000 std 5 speed with nismo supercoppermix clutch bn6 Sapphire Blue

Rides
    This is what I was checking as I no exactly what is needed I just want the bigger injectors for the just incase factor as I don't plan on taking it further than 3a but if I change my plans and do go further I don't have to buy more injectors. So was just trying to find out if it would still work with the bigger ones

Rides
    Go with nistune then you will be flexible if you want more power later on, and you dont need Nismo specific injectors as well which is usually more expensive

Rides
    Ye this is what I was debating but it seem quite expensive to go that way brand new unless I find a second hand 1!! Once they have been mapped can any tuning place remap it afterwards??

Rides
    I saw a nistune board for s14a for sale not long ago asking 160. Any tunning place probably can map it but i would go for reputable place as mapping is crucial. Heard many stories about shit map leading to engine failure and cutting off etc.

Rides
    If you want to use one of our stage 2, 2a, 3 or 3a chips then you'll need Nismo, HKS or Tomei 555cc injectors - they have to be the yellow ones, direct fit and watch out for fakes on ebay etc. The chips won't work with other injectors. We can do a custom map on our chips (as well as Nistune) for other injectors, but as other injectors are not identical we can't do off the shelf chips for them.

Rides
    Ok jez how much could u do the nistune ecu for s14 for? And how much for a custom map 3a chip with 740's instead? And ok I'll have to get 555's if I go down the chip route

Rides
    Heres some prices:
    Stage 2a + fitting + check on dyno - £339.97
    H-Dev board + fitting + mapping + dyno time - £519.97
    Nistune board + fitting + mapping + dyno time - £689.96

Rides
    How much would it be for the Nistune + fitting into my ecu without mapping or dyno time as I'm In leeds so wouldn't really want to drive all they way down there as its miles away! :/