Thread: Recaro Le Mans recliners, fitting adaptor plates and bride driver's rail

Rides

Recaro Le Mans recliners, fitting adaptor plates and bride driver's rail

I'm putting up for sale my pair of recaro Le Man's seats, a pair of adaptor plates to make them fit aftermarket rails and a drivers side low bride seat rail.

Both seats are in great condition for the style of seat. Most are ripped to shreads.

Seat one has one small rip by the top shoulder, however it was only the very top layer and has been stuck back down. You hardly even notice it now. Other than that it just needs a clean and will come up awesome.

Seat two has a bit of sag in the right leg bolster, very common in these seats but you can buy replacement foam if you want to. Although it has sagged the material is still in one piece (most have worn through here). The only other mark is a small cigarette burn but as you can see in the photo it's small, that's my little finger nail!

£160 per seat or £300 the pair

Also for the seats is two sets of adaptor plates (enough for two seats) to make them fit aftermarket seat rails. Like the Honda/Evo recaro seats they have a 6 bolt fixing system. The adaptors change that to a more standard 4 bolt fixing.
    £30 per pair (for one seat)
    I might be able to get more made if interested pm.

Finally I have a bride drivers side low rail it is a R body rail that has had the rear tab extended to fit the S body. I have used the rail in an S13 and S14 and fits fine.
    £75

Collection on seats only, adaptors only available separate if seats sell first but rail can go on its own.

Rides
    Pm'd seat rail

Rides
    Hello is the seat rail available ?
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Dubs View Post
    I'm putting up for sale my pair of recaro Le Man's seats, a pair of adaptor plates to make them fit aftermarket rails and a drivers side low bride seat rail.

Both seats are in great condition for the style of seat. Most are ripped to shreads.

Seat one has one small rip by the top shoulder, however it was only the very top layer and has been stuck back down. You hardly even notice it now. Other than that it just needs a clean and will come up awesome.

Seat two has a bit of sag in the right leg bolster, very common in these seats but you can buy replacement foam if you want to. Although it has sagged the material is still in one piece (most have worn through here). The only other mark is a small cigarette burn but as you can see in the photo it's small, that's my little finger nail!

£160 per seat or £300 the pair

Also for the seats is two sets of adaptor plates (enough for two seats) to make them fit aftermarket seat rails. Like the Honda/Evo recaro seats they have a 6 bolt fixing system. The adaptors change that to a more standard 4 bolt fixing.
    £30 per pair (for one seat)
    I might be able to get more made if interested pm.

Finally I have a bride drivers side low rail it is a R body rail that has had the rear tab extended to fit the S body. I have used the rail in an S13 and S14 and fits fine.
    £75

Collection on seats only, adaptors only available separate if seats sell first but rail can go on its own.

Rides
    Seat rail sold about 20 mins ago sorry, just about to update the thread

Rides
    For some reason I can't update the thread on my laptop or phone

As above the seat rail is sold but everything else is still here.

Rides
    Back to the top

Rides
    Will split this setup but would be a shame as it took a long time to get both seats. Looking for s15 seats so a deal could be had there.

Rides
    Open to offers worst I can say is no

Rides
    One seat adaptor sold, 2 x seats remaining and 1x adaptor

Rides
    Will do £150 a seat or £270 for the pair

Rides
    weekend bump

Rides
    Seats sold pending payment