Thread: Snetterton Trackday 7th December

Rides

Snetterton Trackday 7th December

Hi guys,

Skyline Owners club have got Snetterton exclusively for their own use (details below) on 6th December and are struggling to make up the numbers so I got permission from them to open it up to people on SXOC too.

I'll act as point of contact for questions etc but all money would be paid straight to the SOC admin responsible for organising the day.

Not sure if you can see the thread on Skyline Owners without signing up, but here it is...
    http://www.skylineowners.com/forum/s....php?p=2185495

Right guys I have provisionally booked Snetterton for us on Sat 6th Dec – Track Time 09:00 – 16:00 with a one hour break for lunch at 12:00 with a 105db limit (nice and loud).

Price is £125 per car (£20 for second driver) for the whole day open pit.
    Passenger passes £5 per person for the whole day
    Pit garages are priced at £30 each (can be shared)
    Tuition is available from £20 for 20 mins
    Helmets hire £10

There is no charge for entry to watch and would love as many as poss to join.

To book your spot simply paypal me to bmpug@hotmail.com, PLEASE PLEASE make sure you put our USER name with the payment and send as a GIFT.

Track time is open to all members including ex members/owners and family, if we dont get enough numbers then I'll also open it to friends but kinda hoping this wont happen as there is limited places.
    Last edited by Ghazoobe; 19-10-2014 at 20:08.
    bovvered?

Rides
    Don't all jump at once!
    bovvered?

Rides
    Its now been changed to Saturday 6th instead of Sunday 7th and also price has dropped to £125
    bovvered?