Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: My new,old S13 again!!!!

Rides
    Bumper repair was done by Stevie Wonder when he worked at a body shop as an apprentice but it suits the car!
    Ha-ha,thanks Liam.:-)
    I can't afford anymore bits as I've got the kouki rear lights & roof tip spoiler to fit yet!!!
    With the engine teardown & rebuild that will probably be enough spent on this old girl for now.

Rides
    Kouki bumpers are the one

Rides
    Well what can I say I'm a pro. Oh have you now tidy mate. Got quite a bit more done on mine subframes on and looms sorted and the backbox and that's on. Need to fit manifold fab down pipe injectors map and align few other bits and bobs

Rides
    Might actually see some tarmac this year again?

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by zeppelin101 View Post
    Kouki bumpers are the one
    Agreed,totally love the look of my car now.

Rides
    Only a small update.
    I decided after slugging around with a fillered dirty boot I'd spend some time sorting the mess out becasuse I bought a modified BGW to try out.

Also bought some Kouki lights & carbon centre panel off a mate.

Sorting out the bootlid today.

Rides
    Bootlid finished,spoiler legs modified & fitted.
    It's a bit marmite I know but I do have a smooth white bootlid spare so if I don't like it I can swap back.

Rides
    It's also coming to a point where I may have to sell this or if it doesn't fetch what I think it's worth then I may break instead.
    Work is really busy & I need a new service van so this may be my means of funding my business.

Rides
    If you do break it, Aaron might be interested in your shell if its solid.

Rides
    Only plates on it are in drivers side inner wing & rear boot vent,I took out & plated.
    If my Skyline doesn't sell then I'm in a bit of a quandary about which direction to with it.
    I could fit my Rb in the 13 & make it mental or I could break both & make easy money.

Rides
    s13s are getting hard to break now as there are a lot part broken and few still on the road. Nothing like as easy to break one now as it was 18 months ago when I broke one.

Key parts will go quickly still (shell, some aftermarket bits, wiper rotors, arch liners, bootlids, boot interior trim, engine if its a CA and so on) but you'll be left with a lot of bits that are hard to shift.

Just food for thought.

Rides
    The more I drive it the more I love it mate,I reckon I'll end up smashing the Rb in there as I have a complete R33gtst as a donor car that already has stage 1 ecu,front face plenum & full stainless system from turbo back etc.It also has a few tasty chassis bits I cold sell to recoup build costs & still sell the rolling R33 shell.
    I seem to be making my mind up which is a complete U turn on what I actually wanted to do.

Rides
    Had a down day today so I tinkered.
    First I removed my sunstrip that I've had on the car about 2 years & I was bored with.

You can see the Skyline I may end up using as my donor car conversion.

Then I fitted my bootlid top spoiler that I've had a while now.I cleaned it & painted it then used Tiger seal to secure it,wow that stuff is strong.

Rides
    Right I've been really busy lately so my cars have been on the back burner a bit.However life is changing for me a bit & me & my Mrs are getting married next year so I'm going to sell my toys & give her the day/honeymoon she deserves.
    I took the car off the road today to sort a few jobs before I put her up for sale.
    1st thing I did was to strip down the front end as my core support is a bit rusty & has already been repaired in the past.It gave me a good chance to check inside my intercooler pipes for oil & to check over my radiator.

I'm also going to change my can seals as they've been leaking oil down the front of the engine & it looks messy.Of course I'll do cam belt while I'm there.

Rides