Page 9 of 16 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: 180sx Type X S13 FAP

Rides

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by Clint View Post
    On it thanks.

Rides
    Sounds like an epic trip. Me and the other halfs brother looked at doing route 500 and 294 and the surrounding areas taking in EuropaPark

Rides
    I've finally uploaded a couple more photos from my euro trip a few weeks back, these were taken at various points in switzerland, San Bernadino pass, fluella pass, furka pass, and some on the davos to stelvio route via the umbreil pass. I'm not into editing i cant be bothered they're just straight off the camera lol.

The cars now sat looking sorry for itself in my unit. The euro trip took its toll on the old girl so i need some time to sort a few bits out, need to get the bumper and splitter sitting properly again, find a small water leak that developed when the car was getting very hot. Find out to see if the turbo is shit or if i've got a leak somewhere that made it so laggy and change the diff out to a 2-way. I don't know if it'll see the road again this year tbh.

Rides
    stunning pics dude

Rides
    Shame the car was so dirty haha!

Rides
    Looks like an awesome trip dude. So tempted to drive to italy to visit my sis sometime...would be an epic trip :-)

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by MapBoy View Post
    Looks like an awesome trip dude. So tempted to drive to italy to visit my sis sometime...would be an epic trip :-)
    I'd recommend it to anyone, driving through Switzerland is amazing wherever you go (as long as you stay off the motorways).

Rides
    This looked a lot of fun ! I am planning a trip next year to the Nurburgring hopefully some of the roads through Belgium will be nice? I did think about doing the Switzerland trip.. But the distance and time required would mean barely any of the group being able to come.

I hope your lips come up nice and shiny again haha damn brake dust is such a PITA!

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by ryry92 View Post
    This looked a lot of fun ! I am planning a trip next year to the Nurburgring hopefully some of the roads through Belgium will be nice? I did think about doing the Switzerland trip.. But the distance and time required would mean barely any of the group being able to come.

I hope your lips come up nice and shiny again haha damn brake dust is such a PITA!

My next plans are Nurburgring and Spa track days i think.

The way me and my mates went we got to Switzerland on the 3rd day of the trip, taking it easy too.

The wheels had a couple of coatings of sealant before going on the trip on top of the ceramic sealant i first sealed them with when they got back from the refurbuilder. And they looked like this after a clean Literally just a wipe clean lol.

Rides
    That's ; A - one heck of a wipe or B - one heck of a ceramic sealant

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by ryry92 View Post
    That's ; A - one heck of a wipe or B - one heck of a ceramic sealant

Haha ok well i sprayed iron fallout remover on first and hosed off, then wheel cleaner and hosed off, then it was literally a wipe!

Rides
    Right this is a long overdue update.

Basically when i got back from the euro trip i had the intention of swapping the diff out with a 2-way. I had bought a 2-way but it had the wrong ratio, i'd agreed to swap with a someone who is quite well known in the drift scene but he decided to mess me around 3 times before i had enough and decided to list the diff for sale instead. Then someone else wanted a swap with a 1.5way but decided to ignore me after trying to arrange a day to swap. So the diff is now sold and i'm on the hunt for a nice 1.5way

So because i'd taken my diff out (s14 manual VLSD) the car was sat in my unit on axle stands looking very sorry for itself, and i hadn't touched it for 2 months which i was gutted about. So i decided to just put new oil in the diff and stick it back on. Only problem was my drifeshafts were pretty knackered, off side cv boot had torn and i damaged the nearside when removing it lol. So luckily Tim aka overnutter had a spare pair of shafts he donated me so thanks tim

With the diff and shafts back in, i also change the rear arb bushes, i had previously bought the wrong bushes thinking i had the standard arb fitted, but on closer inspection its a R32 GTR one, winning! so 26mm bushes ordered and fitted up nicely, no pics tho sorry!

Proof it made it out the unit on saturday! Heres it sat on my drive lol.

Sunday i thought i'd give it a wash, it still had a good bit of wax on from before the euro trip so washed up quite easily tbh, jetwashed, autobrite snowfoam then left to dwell for 10 mins, rinsed, iron fallout remover sprayed and left to dwell for a couple of mins, rinsed off then 2bm with banana gloss shampoo and dried with the help of a bit of berry blast QD to give it a bit of shine for japshow finale next weekend

After i popped up to my mates to meet him before we drove to a local car meet. He has one of the best PS13 in the UK i think, its so badass. And my mate in his Honda SMX joined in too, cool box thing!

Then at the meet i found a couple of shots as i was trying to find a parking spot

ANyway see some of you at Japshow next weekend

Rides
    this thread has so much sex in it it should be censored...
    yummy yum. love the wheels!
    "If you don't fight for something, you'll fall for anything" - The Wise Man

Rides
    looking good mate!

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by Neelie View Post
    this thread has so much sex in it it should be censored...
    yummy yum. love the wheels!
    Haha thanks Neelie

Quote Originally Posted by Ross. View Post
    looking good mate!
    Cheers dude, hope yours gets bought by a good new owner! I'm tempted by the turbo lol.

Rides
    If I manage to sell all the bits I might not sell the car!

You should buy it, it's minted.

Rides

180sx Type X S13 FAP

I need to do a road trip like that in the PS
    And Ross You'll regret selling it dude, trust me.

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by CMR View Post
    I need to do a road trip like that in the PS
    And Ross You'll regret selling it dude, trust me.
    Do it man, it was awesome, the car did take a battering but i loved every minute of it.

Rides
    So japshow finale was this weekend gone and i represented sxoc on the stand

Entrance photo is hilarious, my passenger decided to hang out the window, it looks like i took pity on a local homeless man and brought him to a show.