Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 20 with no chance :(

Rides
    What i used to do was have atleast 1 female named driver with a clean licence n no accidents, go on a 10 month booster policy, have a £1000 excess and a mileage of 5000. That brought the price right down

Rides
    Thanks Watson I will give them a go 😀

Rides
    At age 35 and just passing my test I struggled to get a decent price on insurance for my SX. Adrian Flux would not even insure me!

Ended up paying £1400 with Elephant, that is with my mum and sister as named drivers which helped quite a bit (it was at the suggestion of the insurance company too).
    It has been a year now and Elephant have come back with a new quote with a reduction of about £300. I have not shopped around yet though. Maybe Flux will consider me now I have 1 years no claims???

Rides
    The only company who gave me a decent price at 17 when I passed my test was admiral as a named driver and after a year I took out my own policy on the S13.. Like above, just stick some drivers on with stacked NCB and it brings it down somewhat. Throw on a massive premium and low mileage and you're sorted