Thread: Another year with Sky, not as easy renewal as before however.

Rides

Another year with Sky, not as easy renewal as before however.

My 4th or 5th year with Sky now and previous renewals have all been fairly straight forward with Sky offering a very good price. Initially got quoted £530 for my policy. I had already had a quote for £100 less than that. Sky then price matched that but after a bit of haggling managed to get another £20 off it. Price matching to me, as a loyal customer isn't much of an incentive to stay. Would also have been nice just to have the cheapest price possible instead of an inflated one then brought down and save numerous calls etc.

Also wasn't filled with confidence when the adviser couldn't understand a forged engine wasn't a bigger engine.

Rides
    You could of made life a little easier and asked to speak to Luke....he owns an s14 (I think) so knows his stuff, and a sound person to talk too.

Rides
    I think Sky give you the price they have, and they have to go back to the actual company, as they are only the broker, and it's often only at the point of Sky being able to provide a cheaper quote that the company they use will give the lower price to Sky. A ball ache situation but it's how it is.
    2004 - on : 1999 S14a 398bhp 378lb/ft
    2010 - on : 2007 RX8 PZ
    1998 - 2004 : 1991 S13