Thread: Cant get fully comp at 23???

Rides

Cant get fully comp at 23???

I was really happy with sky insurance's customer service when i phoned for a quote, i emailed my mod list and then got a call back with a quote.

Im 23 years old, have 6 years ncb, and a clean license. Declared all mods, forged engine etc.

I was quoted £950 which i was happy with but then got told it was third party fire and theft cover.

Apparently because im 23 i cant get fully comp insurance.. What?? Surely they could insure me fully comp and just increase the price?
    Im sure there is others on here my age or less with fully comp?

Might have to try Adrian Flux

Rides
    That is strange, I'm younger so less NCB and have Fully Comp on my S13 (Modified but not forged) and that was ok with them ??

Rides
    I managed to get it sorted eventually, i tried Adrian Flux just to see what they would quote and then tried sky again and they managed to get a fully comp deal for me which was cheaper than adrian flux even though i hadn't mentioned what id been quoted.

I was really impressed with the customer service at sky insurance, the lad i got the second time was really sound and seemed to know his stuff about S Chassis cars which helped me make mind up to go with them, i prefer how they take a list of every specific mod aswell rather than Flux just having drop down menus that sort of cover different areas.. that doesn't seem very thorough imo.
    Glad its all sorted now though.