Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: The Feedback Thread

Rides
    Did someone say ring trip ?

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by Madda View Post
    I was moaning cos you're an indecisive canttt who needs to check with the boss if you can go. Everyone else is even more indecisive. Why dont you get off your ass and haggle/organise something? cantttttt

9th or 10th Jamie? Me Doc and Crosshatch are trying to sort it at the moment.
    When have I ever had to check with the boss?! The only excuse has been a lack of car and now I have a back up

And you organise everything for me because you are constantly reminding me of how little you actually work these days and you have nothing better to do xxx

Rides
    spa? whats that ?

Self confessed player of the pink oboe docwra's Avatar
    Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Clive View Post
    spa? whats that ?

Plus points: They run Grand Prix on it, its freaking epic.
    Minus points: Its in Belgium

EDIT: PM me if you fancy though, we are looking at 9/10 October or thereabouts, lets keep Kierans thread nice and tidy
    Quote Originally Posted by scimmy ben
    I get the feeling that this would only work if we could pursuade Ernest Borgnine to drive the Isle of Wight to Portsmouth hovercraft.
    Quote Originally Posted by sprout
    After I shave my balls swarfega helps soothe, but means the hair grows back quite quickly, so give it a go

Rides
    get this chat off my feedback thread please

Rides
    Feedback..... 100% perfect.... Just need some designated person to hide my booze from me as I never hit the track till the afternoon session as was really fooked....

If it was Anglesey every 2nd weekend of the year I'd be there for definate... Bring the wife and daughter too if it's there next year...

Well done mate...

Ste
    Bringing up a new generation of drifter....
    The futures bright.The future's RED...
    HERE COMES THE PAIN !!

M82 OUK..R.I.P
    T220 FJO..R.I.P
    NEXT ???? ???

Rides
    was great, nice to meet some new peeps etc. would have been nice if i didnt have a water leak. 4 laps at a time then a hour off was getting abit annoying! Maybe next time even if its no "drifting" maybe the last 30 min we should say, if you wanna have some fun and get loose get on track - or if you dont want to be involved get a good place to watch

after seeing some of the vids and pics i should have misbehaved more however. as i said water leak basiclly put end to any real fun

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by Joesefer View Post
    Maybe next time even if its no "drifting" maybe the last 30 min we should say, if you wanna have some fun and get loose get on track - or if you dont want to be involved get a good place to watch
    Unfortunatly its not upto us but the track owners and their request was no drifting. Yes a couple of people had a few 'moments' but thats all it was and the track were ok with that. What they didnt want was people flying off across the grass in every direction trying to be drift gods

I think as a whole the tracktime was a great success and was much better than last year
    Quote Originally Posted by silverzx View Post
    I like Mark, he seems fair.
    Quote Originally Posted by Slip_n_slide View Post
    Mark is right.

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by doc, doc, doc, doc, doc, doc, doc, doc, doc View Post
    Oooh, this is turning into a bit of an event, Sambo, are you srsly interest?
    I am interest! However I doubt I can do it this year between holidays and cashmoneyz both in short supply (:

Rides
    Music. The Saturday night set didnt really do it for me, not as much fun. I thought the Prescott Hill / Donny weekender Sat nights music was better and had a lot more people up on their feet. Deacon?

Venue. As much as I enjoyed the Prescott Hill Weekenders I also would not want to return to a 50 second sprint up a hill, this is never going to cut it now after an open pitlane on a dedicated circuit
    Anglesey was just a 2 hour drive for me as I live in the North West. Distance has never been an issue for me, we all know how good the SXOC Weekenders are and Anglesey for me has moved the game on by a margin. I would be equally prepared to drive to the stunning Knockhill in Scotland, awesome Cadwell Park on the east coast or south to Snetterton or Thruxton.

Looking forward to 2014.

Watfor(d), but now temp in Stutton, Zuffuk..., then temp in Armitage (Bog centre of the world)... then FINNNALY to Quarry Bonk, Brum!! puff puff.
    Rides
    Anglesey again please! Got only 3.6 laps out of my estate, but had so many P.rides I couldn't complain.

Loved the track, loved the location & scenery, & want to do it all again!

NB. Waiting on an expected NIP from Sunday pm heading home via the A5. So be it.

Great event, many many thanks.

R.

Rides
    The whole weekender was shi t. because I wassnt there lol.

Next year so [please stick with the location as it looks nice.

Mike

Rides
    Spa in October? That's another one on my bucket list. Like one of the Dragons from the Den.

I'm in!

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by doc, doc, doc, doc, doc, doc, doc, doc, doc View Post
    Oooh, this is turning into a bit of an event, Sambo, are you srsly interest?
    Quote Originally Posted by Juan Sheet View Post
    Spa in October? That's another one on my bucket list. Like one of the Dragons from the Den.

I'm in!
    Im over 1st week in Oct for Nur & Spa too

Rides
    Winner, lets do it!

Ex Mod & Crabbit C**t Rubix_Cube's Avatar
    Rides
    I might be at Spa on the 9th and 10th

Rides
    I'm out the 8th,9th,10th and home on the 11th.

Trackday on the Wednesday at Spa then planning on heading to Nurburg Thursday afternoon after some PAX laps and Spectating at Spa for a couple cheeky laps and to show my passenger the area since he hasnt been yet