Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Weekender.... the appreciation/media thread

Now with 400bhp....
    Rides

Weekender.... the appreciation/media thread

Just got home from an epic weekend, thanks to all that organised it and helped out over the weekend

Anglesey is epic hope we can go back next year minus the power rangers!!

One phone pic from me before I go through the ~400 on my camera.

Please add your thoughts and media below
    1998 Nissan 200sx s14a , 2000 std 5 speed with nismo supercoppermix clutch bn6 Sapphire Blue

Rides
    Another Epic weekender Sorry I left early but I woke up with no voice and a really bad chest so though it was best to head home.

Big thanks to everyone who made it happen lets hope we can have a repeat performance next year.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Rides
    Brilliant weekend.

Any one manage to grab a picture of me spinning? Just after the pit straight I spun

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Rides

None of you spinning Antony, but caught the exhaust action

Banned
    Rides

Thanks SXOC and all involved

Gonna keep this short and sweet so....

what a great weekend!!!! Can't thank the sxoc crew for organising such a smooth event!
    And a massive thanks for the Anglesey track organisers and marshals of doing an awesome job and letting it all go without a hitch on track! Also for letting me hang loose and drift on track I just hope the tyre marks don't stay there for too long.

Looking forward to the media on the day

100% will be doing a weekender again

P.s with a late night friday and an early start saturday meant i was KO'd by 10pm!!! and had to leave early on sunday to beat traffic.

Thanks lads and ladies

Last edited by ANDYRED; 14-07-2013 at 19:09.

Rides
    Looking forward to seeing pictures and videos. Absolutely gutted I wasn't there .

Rides
    Absolutely fantastic weekender full of joy and very great times out on track...
    Thank you the organisers who made this happen.. My first weekender and I will be at everyone now..

Well done to everyone who attended as it wouldn't have been such a fantastic sucsess..

The track was fantastic and loved coming round the top bend and seeing the sea... Breathtaking

It was great to meet all the new faces I've never seen before and I hope to see atleast one pic of my sx.... Lol

Ste
    Bringing up a new generation of drifter....
    The futures bright.The future's RED...
    HERE COMES THE PAIN !!

M82 OUK..R.I.P
    T220 FJO..R.I.P
    NEXT ???? ???

Rides
    Stunning weekend, absolutely stunning. Great to meet so many of you, top bunch of people! Really good attitude from everyone on track all weekend, which was great to see as well.

Apologies for disappearing a bit sharpish this morning, wasn't feeling great last night so decided to call it quits and get an early start. Made me chuckle though, I was up at 5:30am and bumped into one chap just about to go to bed!

Now with 400bhp....
    Rides
    Few pics

1998 Nissan 200sx s14a , 2000 std 5 speed with nismo supercoppermix clutch bn6 Sapphire Blue

Rides
    Will chuck some pics in here tomorrow! But a massive thanks to everyone who organized and worked really hard on this!
    Really enjoed so thanks to you all :

You only need two tools in life - wd-40 and duct tape. If it doesn't move and should, use the wd-40. If it shouldn't move and does, use the duct tape.

And if you can't fix it with a hammer,you've got an electrical problem!

Rides
    Nice pics and nice mix of cars,fair spread of S bodies and others,
    but I'm really liking that BM pick up ,I have no idea why but it looks nearly OE or factory done in the pics
    Had nice weather that's for sure

Rides
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1373840463.229807.jpg

What a asbo!!

I have just got through the door.. Mega drive/tow and completely shattered.

Thanks all for a awesome weekend

EDIT: Now I'm a little bit more with it!

Me and Hannah had a great weekend, thanks to the organisers- especially Keiran, although he is a Scottish twat and I couldn't understand much he said all weekend (apart from NOOOOO CLIVEEEE ) done a bloody grand job of things, and everyone else for being so welcoming!

Track ran so so smoothly, Marshalls was fair and done a great job, they seemed to be enjoying themselves (apart from one .. cough) don't recall seeing any flags when I was out on track (well apart from a black flag near the end of the day.. not sure what that was all about ) but was behind the S2000 when it span off into the inland field

So pleased with how the car performed and had great fun driving it around such a awesome track, it was well worth the 7 hour tow EACH way!!

Special thanks to Docwa for the kind words and trophy from the weekend

Roll on next year If you wasn't there, you missed out
    Last edited by Clive; 15-07-2013 at 11:17.

JAPOKYO! cos im made of special! (Nuneaton)
    Rides
    Thank you to all who organised, administrated and ran the event, I had a great day out, the track was fantastic and it was well worth the 8 hours of driving in one day
    The last minute rush to get my SX completed and road legal in time was exciting but caused me to worry that even if it passed its MOT I wouldnt make it there, drive on track and then back again without some major failure. In the end I needed have worried as the old girl did me proud. Took all the 400 mile round trip in her stride (returning a very respectable 36MPG ) and performed perfectly on track, even flattering my total lack of skill at performance driving.

Great to see some old faces and meet some of the newer crop of SXOC'ers and most people on track were very well mannered and conceded track position gallantly

Some of my photos organised mostly by reg number for those who I wasnt sure whos car it was "EDIT removed link"

Thanks again, looking forward to next year already
    Last edited by MattyGee; 13-08-2013 at 17:22.
    Its gone!

Rides
    Great weekend many thanks to the organisers. Great track and was good fun getting to know the M3 (apart from seeing my pride and joy flash before my eyes in a tank slapping moment). Highlights for me: well it was all good, but Passenger on track in supermonkeykongs kit car. I was giggling like a school girl. The weather, the view when you came over the hill on track and the laughs. Thanks again peeps two thumbs good
    Last edited by SXRORY; 15-07-2013 at 06:22.

Rides
    My first weekender and i wont be missing the next.

What a fantastic weekend!.

Rides
    Had a great time, shame my s14 missed yet another deadline, but the little Clio did me proud.

Took two completely track newbies to this and they both loved it! Their main comments being how well organised yet relaxed the whole event felt.

Looking forward to the next one!

Rides
    I would like to echo the above really, I had a fantastic weekend. 685 mile round trip to me, and well worth it.

Thanks to the staff for doing a stand up job, and making a huge effort to make everything go smoothly, it may have been manic for Kieran and his team, but from our side it was epic, and well run. We knew where to be, and when, and when we were where we had to be at the right time, the right things were happening!

Thanks to Clai for organising to top weather

Also thanks to everybody who took me for a passenger ride, I had a great time in 200s, M3s, Kit cars, MX5s and more! Next year... I will be driving!

Thanks again to all of the staff, if you could just do one last bit of organisational magic, and arrange another weekend to start tomorrow, that would be a big help, thanks

Banned
    Rides
    here are a few pics i too but they are on my facebook page so feel free to friend request and have a look.

https://www.facebook.com/andy.redmon...4990772&type=3

Rides

Thumbs up Great weekend

Just wanted to say thank you to everyone who did all the organisation for the weekender. Track was great the weather was amazing and the company was Evan better. Thanks again.

Now with 400bhp....
    Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by austen19850 View Post

Just wanted to say thank you to everyone who did all the organisation for the weekender. Track was great the weather was amazing and the company was Evan better. Thanks again.
    Christ you do now how to post on here mate!!! Seems like a lot of love for the BMW pickup mate