Thread: Skyline parts...

Rides

Skyline parts...

Hi Bren, Ann,

Hope you are both well.

I have a skyline now and was suprised to not see you as a trader on the skyline owners club forum knowing you had that white R33 years back when i had my S14a.

Bren, this is it: -

http://www.skylineowners.com/forum/s...=1#post2005899

You may notice that it is missing things i'd rather have like roll cage, carbon bonnet etc and general other bits.

So my question is do you still do all the parts you used to for the R33? I had a look on your site and it doesnt seem to be updated since i last looked at it years ago. That may be completly incorrect however but wanted to ask when considering who i use for parts.

Rides
    Nice looking car, would look even better on a set of TE37s

http://www.sxoc.com/vbb/showthread.p...x18&highlight=

Rides

great car Jolly F

Just looked at your car/spec on club, what a great spec also nice looking car, thought while on there have a look, while strolling though
    came across "predator" im now walking round with my head going with my eyes cross:d , great car look after it.

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by Actual_Ben_Taylor View Post
    Nice looking car, would look even better on a set of TE37s

http://www.sxoc.com/vbb/showthread.p...x18&highlight=
    Ben! How the devil are you. You still kicking around in that 200. It must have 800bhp by now surely...

I like the wheels, what are you replacing them with? I like the fact they look not far off what i already have fitted

However, my brother-in-law has just bought an R33 with 19's. Already told him he needs 18's so will point him in your direction.

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by Jolly F View Post
    Ben! How the devil are you. You still kicking around in that 200. It must have 800bhp by now surely...

I like the wheels, what are you replacing them with? I like the fact they look not far off what i already have fitted

However, my brother-in-law has just bought an R33 with 19's. Already told him he needs 18's so will point him in your direction.
    I'm good mate

Running custom 9/10x18 BBS LM on it now, and it's not long back from getting a new 2.2L bottom end. Should see ~550hp when I get the new fuel system fitted

Rides
    Sorry for the late reply, this forum seems to have been ignored somewhat recently. We do a range of parts for the R33. My Skyline has come on a little since you last saw it if you remember it as white. It has since been yellow, chrome wrapped, black and is now metallic silver and looks like this:

IMAG3310_1sm.jpgIMAG3314sm.jpgIMAG3316_1_1sm.jpg6767_604284832929638_643085652_n.jpg945881_604284812929640_1700060906_n.jpg

Rides
    Oh, and its powered by this. 6.7 litres, 598bhp, 551lb/ft, dry sump custom race engine:

brenskyline3sm.jpg

Rides
    So you compete in the time attack now? Car looks good mate, big power and low end grunt. Surprised is doesn’t have a rear diffuser with the rest of the aero going on. Love the kit, I want one for mine. Guess it’s a custom jobbie?

So in terms of getting prices etc of what you do for skylines, is it an e-mail, PM, phone call affair? Looks like your website has been frozen in time – same as it was 7 years ago

Rides
    Also who did the vents in the headlights and how? I want my passenger side one like that!

Rides
    The plan was to run it in Time Attack this year but we have been very busy with the shows this year including those at Modified live which run at the same time and venue as three of the TA rounds. I dont have the man power to run the stands and put a team together to run the car

The lights are also custom. You could run them on a road car, youll lose your main beam.

Email me at sales@apexperformance.co.uk

We had to draw the line somewhere and a diffuser requires a flat floor which requires redevelopment of the underneath of the car. A big job.

The whole kit is custom, bumper, skirts, aero, bonnet etc. You cant buy any of it off the shelf

The Apex website is frozen in time but we have been busy moving forward elsewhere. We are the UK distributors for a variety of brands and have developed multiple sites to promote them including:

www.bcracing.co.uk
    www.ksport.co.uk
    www.kleers.co.uk
    www.d2brakekits.co.uk
    www.hardrace.co.uk
    www.ohlinscoilovers.co.uk

Busy busy busy