Thread: Kouki indicator bulb connector - where to get

Rides

Kouki indicator bulb connector - where to get

Does anybody know where to get the bulb holder / bulb connector for kouki JDM indicators? Its the plastic bit the holds the bulb and twists into the indicator housing .

I tried Nissan but its a mad price so will only buy there as a last resort.. All the lights on ebay etc don't seem to come with new connectors.

Rides
    The round one in the lower air grills. Going to have some GT-R tax.

JDM FAST says connector 26243-24U10 is same as JDM S14 9/97 on. JDM R33 GT-R 1/95 on.

UK same part is found on R33 GT-R 8/97. Which means you may be able to get it from a Nissan dealer, unless they are only available with a loom. (Common Nissan UK trick.)

Trawl round Nissans in scrap yards till you find something that matches. You need to look for units that have single 21W bulbs, maybe internal like rear indicator. Try looking at fogs and reversing lamps too. You may have to trim some lugs that key it.

Rides
    I think Sunny park light had the same holders...

Rides
    They're exactly the same as the sidelight and side repeater bulbs holders. Contact a trader / breaker to send you 4. Cost me £10

Rides
    As above, Almera and primera sidelight holders are the same if you've got a scrap yard near you.

Rides
    Any aged Almera / Primera?????

Rides
    If this is for an S14a then the side repeater bulb holders and connectors are the same. You could just get some from someone breaking one. That's all I did.

Rides
    Cheers lads I'll have to take a look. Went to a breakers already and they couldn't find which were the same on any Nissan they had apparently. They might not have looked hard enough by the sound of things!

Rides
    Do you not have any breakers you can wander round looking for yourself?

Rides
    No they don't let you walk around the breakers here.

Rides
    Is this for an S13 or 14, and is it any aged Almera / Primera?? Iv been looking for some bulb holders for my S13 front kouki indicators for ages.. Just need them to finish the car and drive it..
    Cheers

Rides
    Should have mentioned that in my 1st post. Its S14a I'm on about.

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by hi_im_fil View Post
    Should have mentioned that in my 1st post. Its S14a I'm on about.
    The part is the same for JDM Silvia S14 Sept 97 onwards AND JDM 180SX RS13 Aug 96 onwards. So both Kouki 180SX and Silvia have the same part.

About £10 from a UK dealer. If they put part number 26243-24U10 into FAST they will find it's a R33 "socket assy turn signal lamp". If you start asking for Japanese bits you may well get "we haven't got that CD".

The S14 side lamp socket is common to Almera N15 and N16 indicators (not UK made 2001 on), Maxima A32 side lamp and Skyline R34 rear fog.

You need a Breakers yard you can wander around rather than a Dismantler that takes bits off to order. What you need is one of these - one of the biggest EOL vehicle processors in the UK.
    http://www.albertlooms.com/
    Small bits like indicator sockets aren't worth them looking for, they aren't going to turn a screw for much less than £5 a bit. That would be a whole indicator assy for a specific car not on a chance "it may fit". As they won't have a R34 in they won't bother. Dismantler earns their money by taking the major mechanical bits and whole undamaged end off a car and putting it on the shelf, then they sell the rest on for shredding.

Rides

Kouki indicator bulb connector - where to get

Just checked my folder and I got mine off 'driftbitz' contact 'turbo gav' a trader on here