Thread: You are the BOYS

Rides

You are the BOYS

As we would say.... you lot are the boys, when it comes to fast delivery.

I needed a new set of rear toe rods by wednesday so that I could have them fitted in time for MOT. Now I've had fast delivery from you before, so I decided to buy from you again, thinking it was a reasonable hope that they would land by wednesday morning.

As as usual, over the phone, not on the internet. My SXOC discount was put on with no fuss when I asked for it. Whoever I talked to even had a look online for me to check that they werent still any special deals running.

Now I ordered them before lunch yesterday. They were delivered by the time I got home today at 3:30.

Looks like top quality as well compared to the rattly ebay ones currently fitted anyways

Its all these reasons that keep me coming back.

Cheers!
    Last edited by munkul; 14-05-2013 at 17:08.

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by munkul View Post
    As we would say.... you lot are the boys, when it comes to fast delivery.

I needed a new set of rear toe rods by wednesday so that I could have them fitted in time for MOT. Now I've had fast delivery from you before, so I decided to buy from you again, thinking it was a reasonable hope that they would land by wednesday morning.

As as usual, over the phone, not on the internet. My SXOC discount was put on with no fuss when I asked for it. Whoever I talked to even had a look online for me to check that they werent still any special deals running.

Now I ordered them before lunch yesterday. They were delivered by the time I got home today at 3:30.

Looks like top quality as well compared to the rattly ebay ones currently fitted anyways

Its all these reasons that keep me coming back.

Cheers!
    That is very nice to hear, we do try to provide the best service we can and it is nice when somebody lets you know they appreciate it.

Thanks