Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Full Geomaster 2 Package for S13/14/15 - Reduced to £699 until 31st December 2012!

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by Sean-B View Post
    I'm very tempted just seen a few people (M.D on driftworks) saying he wouldn't recommend them for road use do to this Ackerman angle.
    In all honesty I don't really know what Ackerman is ( I have tried to read up on it) so yea....
    They're fine for normal road use at usual speeds The only time you'd notice is when manoevering at slow speeds and parking, the front wheel drags a bit when on lock. Aside from those low speeds, you wouldn't notice a difference.

Rides
    Hi, would these work ok with the HSD raceline shocks (green anodising) on an s14a. I can't run the car too low due to getting it on and off my drive (at the moment). I would need the coilovers to be able to run at roughly standard ride height and the drop just be on the hubs for now. The car runs 18's and I can measure the sill heights front and rear and the shock body insert into the lower cups to get an idea of what adjustment is possible. What is the minimum insert in the lower cups?

Rides
    If you mean the MonoPro's http://www.driftworks.com/hsd-hr-coi...-s14-s14a.html then yeah they should be ok. We recommend CS2's on our site because they're a slimmer damper and are better for clearance. The knuckles alone give quite a hefty drop. We recommend around half the width of the damper body (around 20-25mm) is the minimum insert in the lower cup.

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by Sean-B View Post
    Edit: just to say daz, I'm moving into my house 20-12-12 but I'm potentially choosing these over less needed things like food and heating.
    Lol, you nutter. I like the idea of staying warm over winter. Plus I need to buy some tools for the DIY that's going to happen .

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by steve@driftworks View Post
    If you mean the MonoPro's http://www.driftworks.com/hsd-hr-coi...-s14-s14a.html then yeah they should be ok. We recommend CS2's on our site because they're a slimmer damper and are better for clearance. The knuckles alone give quite a hefty drop. We recommend around half the width of the damper body (around 20-25mm) is the minimum insert in the lower cup.
    Yes it's those dampers, I bought them about 3 years back and couldn't remember the name of them. I'll take a couple of measurements just to be sure. Then hopefully get them on finance. Thanks for the help.

Rides
    ah u gotta buy the full kit to get it on 0 % as i already got the off set rack spacers

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by rhys_sx View Post
    ah u gotta buy the full kit to get it on 0 % as i already got the off set rack spacers
    Just sell them on. Always people after them.

Rides
    The 0% finance is available on just the knuckles (without spacers) on interest free 6 and 12 month options

Rides
    And mine have just landed in my living room adding to the great parts collection in my flat lol. Excellent service as usual from you boys at DW. Best get them fitted soon

Rides
    Haha cheers mate Hope you like them. Merry Christmas!

Rides
    Yep, off to Clarkey in the new year for fitting and set-up as i cant be arsed to do it myself lol. Kept the maoam bar for myself lol. Love the manga packaging too. Not seen that from you lot before. Merry Christmas to you, Phill, Kam, James and the rest of the crew

Rides
    every time i try to order the full kit it puts me into the checkout for £801 instead of the £699 deal ? has anyone else had this problem ? cheers

Rides
    Same problem here! but I can't order anyway. When I press the buttom add to cart nothing happens. Does someone know what went wrong?

Cheers Naas

Rides
    Hi guys. Apologies, the 10% off everything deal we are running until the 2nd of Jan has overwritten the Geomaster discount. If you go ahead and order at the current price, just mention in the comments about this message from me and we'll get the difference refunded to you upon our return (3rd of Jan). Sorry for the confusion, and Merry Chrimbo/Happy new year

Rides
    Thanks for the pm/ mail back Phil!

Looking forward for the geomasters

Cheers Naas