Thread: Nissan Terrano 4x4

Rides

Nissan Terrano 4x4

Been looking for a 4x4 for the winter for a couple of months now, then this came up recently pretty local to me so i thought id go check it out

Has a leaky rear axle, front shocks are done in, and generally just needs a good tidy up ! The guy advertised it for £500 so i talked him down to £250 so im pretty happy with what i got for the money as it doesnt need any welding at all !

plans are to jack the chassis up, huge tyres maybe some new wheels, bull bars and bash plates, possibly even paint it a different colour, then just abuse it through the winter !

Rides
    i've owned an 01 plate lwb terrano for the last 3 years and never had any problems with it and never got stuck in the snow, they are a bit thirsty around town though.

Rides
    My ex-wife had one for ages did well over 300k and had to scap it because the chassis rotted/cracked and broke in half and was only the body attachments holding it together in the end, it was the earlier 2.5 diesel with auto box and was thirsty especially when towing a caravan