Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Japspeed Nissan 200SX S14 Turbo Elbow! £54.99 Delivered

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by YannG View Post
    hey...after one of these to fit my superlow twin downpipe...

Its going on my 14a...what deal can you do for a forum member!

Thanks
    Hi,

They are £54.99 for forum members but we only have S14 items in stock...however if you have one of our Twin Downpipes fitted I'm assuming you are using an S14 elbow/downpipe/decat setup as opposed to an S14a setup?

Ali

Rides
    Thats what i need, as far as i know, with my superlow twin downpipe i need a 14 elbow correct?!

I have a 14a, but having one of your super low twin downpipes, need to go for a 14 exhaust system,(elbow, have a the downpipe and the decat) at least thats what i thought...if so ill take an elbow

cheers.

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by YannG View Post
    Thats what i need, as far as i know, with my superlow twin downpipe i need a 14 elbow correct?!

I have a 14a, but having one of your super low twin downpipes, need to go for a 14 exhaust system,(elbow, have a the downpipe and the decat) at least thats what i thought...if so ill take an elbow

cheers.
    Hi,

You're exactly right: to use the Twin Downpipe you will require an S14 elbow and an S14 decat (we only have them and not S14a decats in stock at the moment).

If you want to order please give me a ring on 08450 212 312 or send a payment to sales@japspeed.co.uk along with your address and a note of what you want to order (so in this case, S14 elbow!)

Ali

Rides
    HI Guys,

We've received plenty of orders from you recently for these elbows, we have plenty in stock so if you haven't ordered and want one then give us a call on 08444 489 080
    or as many of you have done ... send a paypal payment over to sales@japspeed.co.uk with a note attached providing me with your full name, shipping address, contact number and a reminder of what you wish to purchase.

We can then process your order and dispatch same day!

regards
    Paul

Rides
    It's Friday and the weekend is almost here!

If you want to order you can give us a call us on 08444 489 080 between
    the hours of 8:30am-5:30pm Monday-Friday, providing me with your contact
    details, shipping address and we can get the rest sorted for you!
    Alternative you can order by sending a PayPal payment to sales@japspeed.co.uk along with a note of your name, shipping address and a contact number.

Thanks

Ali

Rides
    Hi Guys, We have just received new stock of our Nissan 200SX S14 Turbo Elbow!

***** IN STOCK AND AVAILABLE FOR DISPATCH!!! *****

As always we are offering you a great member price! So don't miss out!

This stainless steel elbow will replace the restrictive standard cast iron unit.
    Using a smoother flowing design it allows the exhaust gasses to exit the turbo faster, therefore speeding up spool time and reducing turbo lag.

Features:

* CNC mandrel bent T304 polished stainless steel tubing with CNC machined flanges and fully TIG welded.
    * CAD designed for optimum gas flow with internally polished welds.
    * Perfect fit with the standard or any aftermarket performance downpipe.
    * Lambda boss fitted to accept original lambda probe (O2 Sensor).
    * Improves BHP and torque over the entire RPM range.
    * Significant weight saving over the original cast iron elbow.
    * Gaskets and bolts included.

Fits Nissan S14.
    This item will not fit the s14a!!

These retail on our website for £69.00 but we are offering these to you guys at £54.99 Delivered

To get your hands on these all you need to do is call me on 08444 489 080 with your card details ready.
    Or if you prefer you can send a paypal payment to sales@japspeed.co.uk with a note attached to the payment providing me with your contact details, shipping address and a note of the product you wish to order.

I look forward to sending some of these out to you guys soon.

Paul
    Last edited by Japspeed; 11-06-2013 at 11:51.

Rides
    HI Guys,

We have these ins tock and ready to dispatch! You can call our sales team on 08444 489 080 to make a last minute order today!

Or alternatively you can send a PayPal payment to sales@japspeed.co.uk along with a note of your name, shipping address and a contact number.

Thanks
    Paul

Rides
    HI Sxoc!

Its Friday and whilst we dance around our office to the golden hour on radio 1 we thought we would remind you that our sales team are still here all day to take your orders!

Any orders placed today shall be dispatched for delivery on Monday!

Please also be aware that we accept paypal payments any time of the day or night Including weekends and these payment will be processed at the first opportunity.

I look forward to talking your orders today and hope you guys have a great weekend, If you have any questions then give us a shout!

Regards
    Paul!

Rides
    Bump To The TOP!

Its a new week and we have plenty in stock and ready for dispatch so give us a call on 08444 489 080 to place an order!

Or alternatively you can send a paypal payment as per instructions in the 1st post on page 1

I look forward to sending more out to you today!

regards
    Paul

Rides
    HI Guys,

We have these in stock and ready to dispatch!

Remember you can call our sales team on 08444 489 080 Monday - Friday between the hours of 8:30am -5:30pm to place an order.

Or if you prefer you can send a paypal payment any time of the day/weekend to sales@japspeed.co.uk with a note attached to the payment providing us with your full name, shipping address and contact number.
    Please also include in the note what the product is you wish to order.

Once we receive your payment we will process your order and dispatch at the first opportunity.

If you have any questions then feel free to post them on up

regards
    Paul!

Rides
    Only a few left in stock guys so if you want one get in touch by phone on 08444 489 080 and grab one quick!

Rides
    HI Japs
    price to shipping to spain with flex downpipe?

http://www.sxoc.com/vbb/showthread.p...ownpipes-%A379

Thanks

Best regards

Rides
    HI Unfortunately we are now out of stock of our S14 elbows and im waiting to find out an exact date when i will receive more. we can ship the flexi Downpipe to you to fit your S14 though straight away and the shipping will be £25.00 extra.

Rides
    ok thanks i need the elbows,please send me mp when have stock

best regards

Rides
    No Problem as soon as these are back into stock i will make an announcement on the thread so those of you waiting for these can get hold of one.

regards
    Paul

Rides
    Hi Guys, We have just received new stock of our Nissan 200SX S14 Turbo Elbow!

***** IN STOCK AND AVAILABLE FOR DISPATCH!!! *****

As always we are offering you a great member price! So don't miss out!

This stainless steel elbow will replace the restrictive standard cast iron unit.
    Using a smoother flowing design it allows the exhaust gasses to exit the turbo faster, therefore speeding up spool time and reducing turbo lag.

Features:

* CNC mandrel bent T304 polished stainless steel tubing with CNC machined flanges and fully TIG welded.
    * CAD designed for optimum gas flow with internally polished welds.
    * Perfect fit with the standard or any aftermarket performance downpipe.
    * Lambda boss fitted to accept original lambda probe (O2 Sensor).
    * Improves BHP and torque over the entire RPM range.
    * Significant weight saving over the original cast iron elbow.
    * Gaskets and bolts included.

Fits Nissan S14.
    This item will not fit the s14a!!

These retail on our website for £69.00 but we are offering these to you guys at £54.99 Delivered

To get your hands on these all you need to do is call me on 08444 489 080 with your card details ready.
    Or if you prefer you can send a paypal payment to sales@japspeed.co.uk with a note attached to the payment providing me with your contact details, shipping address and a note of the product you wish to order.

I look forward to sending some of these out to you guys soon.

Paul

Rides
    Its a new day and a new week!

We've had a great weekend and our sales team are available to take your orders 8:30am -5:30pm!

To get in touch with our sales team call 08444 489 080 to place your order.

Or alternatively you can send a paypal payment to sales@japspeed.co.uk along with a note on the payment providing me with your:
    Full Name
    Shipping address
    Contact number
    And a remainder of the product you wish to order and we can get these dispatched for next working day delivery.

I look forward to sending more of these out to you today.

regard

Rides
    Bump To The TOP!

We have plenty in stock and ready for dispatch so give us a call on 08444 489 080 to place an order!

Or alternatively you can send a paypal payment as per instructions in the 1st post on page 1

I look forward to sending more out to you today!

regards
    Paul

Rides
    Bump to the top!

We hope you have all had a great weekend! We thought we would remind you that we have this item available and our sales team are on hand to answer your calls with any questions you may have or to place an order.

You can call on 08444 489 080 to order!

If you dont have time to call then dont worry just post your questions on up here or send them over in a PM and we will answer them at the first opportunity.

Regards
    Paul

Rides
    Money sent for a s14 turbo elbow :-) if I could have it sent out asap thanks kev