So i should be moving into my new house in a month or so, so i decided i would add abit of me into the decorating and decided i wanted to build an SR20 table.. now having a few spare engines laying around helps..
so i got a spare block oilpump waterpump empty head and cover and made a base from MDF :-
looking at it and having some feedback of facebook i decided the block alone would be better and a more usable hight..
wanting to make the base abit more car and less DIY plus learn some new skills i baught some of everybodys favourite stuff, carbon fiber
so after some experimenting with flow coats, resins sanpaper and messing i got a relitivly good finish on it
not bad for my first go at it i dont think..
and today my engine came back from being shot blasted ready for a coat silver
so i have meassured up for my glass and next week should be ordering that so fingers crossed a few weeks and it will be the finished article. im pritty happy with how its come out so far.