Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7151617

Thread: C.A.R.S. - New PC community funded game available

Rides
    Its when you play both FM5 and this back to back though that you see that Forza isn't actually that bad tbh. Yes it isn't the full on "sim" that P-Cars markets itself but it does a bloody good job of doing what it does, Im thoroughly looking forward to FM6.

Shame the XBO version of Cars is still fundamentally flawed and full of glitches, I really hope they sort it ASAP, Ive not bothered with it that much due to it and the same goes for a LOT of people who bought it on Xbox.

Rides
    Only messing mate, each to their own, I liked Forza 4 on the 360, like you say as a sim/arcade cross over its good, I had a PS3 and 360 and I liked Forza more than GT cos GT was terrible online.

Regards PC on the PS4 there are issues like time trials not updating straight away and lacking challenges and seeing what friends have done time wise but over all the bare bones driving physics are amazing and hands down better than any console racers, if they are actually listening to the community then give it 3-4 months and it's going to be a completely different game with lots of new features which is very exciting

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rides
    Just downloaded the update on Xbox One and it's loads better now!

Rides
    My biggest annoyance with the game on PC is the lack of an "Exit" option. Have to alt-tab out, right click on the icon and close. Really makes it feel like a rushed port-to-PC.

I really like that there are Practice and Qualifying rounds, which is something I missed about the newer GT games on PS3.

Rides
    You just click on the big (Slightly unobtrusive admittedly) X in the top right of the screen in the main menu

I've been rather heavily enjoying the G20's in career mode of late, that season is over so after I get the next round of invitationals out of the way I get to see what's on offer 'next year'..