Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: Japspeed Nissan S13 CA18DET Alloy Header Tank - £74.99 Delivered!

Rides
    Myself and the Sales Team are here to take your orders by telephone between the hours of 8:30am-5:30pm, Monday - Friday, all you need to do is call us on 08444 489 080 and we can take your order!

We also understand that many of you work during the week and cannot always find time to call us to make your order, we therefore accept PayPal payments during any hour of the day that will be processed at the first opportunity,

To Order by PayPal then please send your payment to sales@japspeed.co.uk with a note attached providing our sales team with your full name, shipping address, contact number and also make sure you let us know what the item is you wish to order!

If you have any questions then feel free to post them in the thread or get in touch to ask on 08444 489 080!

regards
    Paul

Rides
    Hi Guys,

Here we have our S13 header tanks for you with a great price to Sxoc members , These are great for extra reliability and to dress up under the bonnet.

They are a direct replacement and are made from aluminium.

These are extremely high quality and we are going to do them at a great price.

Features:

• TIG welded for strength and durability.
    • Clear tubing for visual checks.
    • Comes with pressure cap
    • Direct replacement.
    • Polished for a nice clean look.
    • Manufactured from aerospace-grade, lightweight aluminium.
    • Fitment for the CA18DET engined S13's.

These do not come with replacement hoses, you will receive a tank only.

This is on an individual basis and you can buy whenever you want

The best bit is we can provide these to you guys at £74.99 delivered to your door.

To get your hands on these all you need to do is call on 08444 489 080 to pay by debit card.
    Or if you prefer you can send a paypal payment to sales@japspeed.co.uk with a note attached to the payment providing me with your contact details, shipping address and a note of the product you wish to order.

I look forward to sending some of these out to you guys soon.

Paul

Rides
    Myself and the Sales Team are here to take your orders by telephone
    between the hours of 8:30am-5:30pm, Monday - Friday ( however this week and next week is different ), all you need to do is call us on 08444 489 080 and we can take your order!

We also understand that many of you work during the week and cannot always find time to call us to make your order, we therefore accept PayPal payments
    during any our of the day that will be processed at the first
    opportunity,

To Order by PayPal then please send your payment to sales@japspeed.co.uk
    with a note attached providing our sales team with your full name,
    shipping address, contact number and also make sure you let us know what
    the item is you wish to order!

Please be aware that due to the long Bank holiday weekend your orders will arrive early next week!

If you have any questions then feel free to post them in the thread or get in touch to ask on 08444 489 080!

Rides
    Hi guys, we still have these in stock and we're still able to offer them to you at the discounted price.

If you want to order you can give us a call us on 08444 489 080 between the hours of 8:30am-5:30pm Monday-Friday, providing me with your contact details, shipping address and we can get the rest sorted for you!

If you order before late this afternoon it'll be sent out today and be with you tomorrow!

Thanks

Paul

Rides
    Hi guys, we still have these in stock and we're still able to offer them to you at the discounted price.

If you want to order you can give us a call us on 08444 489 080 between the hours of 8:30am-5:30pm Monday-Friday, providing me with your contact details, shipping address and we can get the rest sorted for you!

If you order before late this afternoon it'll be sent out today and be with you tomorrow!

Thanks

Paul

Rides
    Our Sales Team are here to take your orders by telephone between the hours of 8:30am-5:30pm, Monday - Friday ( however this week and next week is different ), all you need to do is call us on 08444 489 080 and we can take your order!

We also understand that many of you work during the week and cannot always find time to call us to make your order, we therefore accept PayPal payments during any our of the day that will be processed at the first opportunity,

To Order by PayPal then please send your payment to sales@japspeed.co.uk with a note attached providing our sales team with your full name, shipping address, contact number and also make sure you let us know what the item is you wish to order!

Rides
    Hi Guys,

Here we have our S13 header tanks for you with a great price to Sxoc members , These are great for extra reliability and to dress up under the bonnet.

Features:

• TIG welded for strength and durability.
    • Comes with pressure cap
    • Direct replacement.
    • Polished for a nice clean look.
    • Manufactured from aerospace-grade, lightweight aluminium.

The best bit is we can provide these to you guys at £74.99 delivered to your door.

To get your hands on these all you need to do is call on 08450 212 312 to pay by debit card.
    Or if you prefer you can send a paypal payment to sales@japspeed.co.uk with a note attached to the payment providing me with your contact details, shipping address and a note of the product you wish to order.

Paul

Rides
    Hey guys we still have these in stock and ready to dispatch!

To get your hands on these all you need to do is call on 08450 212 312 to pay by debit card.

regards
    Paul

Rides
    Hi Guys,

Direct replacement for the OEM header tank which is prone to cracking and leaking.

Features:

• TIG welded for strength and durability
    • Comes with pressure cap Included
    • Direct replacement, easy bolt on installation
    • Manufactured from aerospace-grade, polished aluminium for a nice clean look

To get your hands on these all you need to do is call on 08444 489 080 to pay by debit card.
    Or if you prefer you can send a paypal payment to sales@japspeed.co.uk with a note attached to the payment providing me with your contact details, shipping address, telephone number and a note of the product you wish to order.

Paul

Rides
    Hi guys!

We still have these available to you at the great forum price you see advertised. Our sales team are available to take your calls on 08444 489 080 and our dispatch team will be able to send these out to you today for delivery tomorrow.

Get in touch to order!

Or if you prefer you can send a paypal payment to sales@japspeed.co.uk with a note attached to the payment providing me with your contact details, shipping address, telephone number and a note of the product you wish to order.

if you have any questions then just post them on up and we will answer as soon s posisble!

Regards
    Paul

Rides
    BUMP TO THE TOP!!!! SEE FIRST POST FOR ALL DETAILS!!

Our sales team however are available to take your orders until 5:30PM and the dispatch team will get as many out as possible in time for delivery on Monday. All other orders and weekend orders however will be processed first thing on Monday morning and delivered Tuesday!

So what you waiting for....to get your hands on these all you need to do is call on 08444 489 080 to pay by debit card.

regards
    Paul

Rides
    Hi Guys,

We still have this great offer on our S13 header tanks for you with a great price to Sxoc members , These are great for extra reliability and to dress up under the bonnet.

Direct replacement for the OEM header tank which is prone to cracking and leaking.

Features:

Paul

Rides
    Bump to the top!

We have these in stock and ready to dispatch, our sales team are available to take your orders and dispatch your items today!

regards
    Paul

Rides
    Hi guys!

We still have these available to you at the great forum price you see advertised. Our sales team are available to take your calls on 08444 489 080 and assist you with your order.

Get in touch to order!

if you have any questions then just post them on up and we will answer as soon as posisble!

Regards
    Paul

Rides
    Hi SXOC,

So its a new week and were busy getting the weekend orders dispatched to you, however if your still looking to place an order then get in touch...

To order this product or any of our other products at your discounted price you can give our sales team a call on 08444 489 080 or alternatively you can send a paypal payment to sales@japspeed.co.uk with a note providing me with your:

Full name
    Shipping address
    contact number
    and a note of the item/items you wish to order.

Order before 2pm today and our sales team will arrange for your item to be delivered the next working day.

We look forward to answering your questions and sending more orders out to you today and this week!

regards
    Paul

Rides
    BUMP TO THE TOP!!!! SEE FIRST POST FOR ALL DETAILS!!

Our sales team are available to take your orders until 5:30PM!

So what you waiting for....to get your hands on these all you need to do is call on 08444 489 080 to pay by debit card.

regards
    Paul

Rides
    Hi Guys,

We still have this great offer on our S13 header tanks for you with a great price to Sxoc members , These are great for extra reliability and to dress up under the bonnet.

Features:

Paul

Rides
    Bump to the top!

To order this product or any of our other products at your discounted price you can give our sales team a call on 08444 489 080 or alternatively you can send a paypal payment to sales@japspeed.co.uk with a note providing me with your:

Full name
    Shipping address
    contact number

Order before 2pm today and our sales team will arrange for your item to be delivered the next working day.

We look forward to answering your questions and sending more orders out to you today and this week!

regards
    Paul

Rides
    Hi SXOC,

Our Sales team are available to take your questions and process your orders.

Full name
    Shipping address
    Telephone number
    Email Address

regards
    Paul

Rides
    Hi Guys,

Features:

Paul