Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Japspeed Nissan Rear Lower Adjustable Control Arms *NEW STOCK HAS ARRIVED!!*

Rides
    BUMP TO THE TOP!

See First Post for details, if you have any questions then please post them up here or call me on 08450 212 312 and I will be happy to help

Regards
    Paul

Rides
    HI everyone!

Place your order this morning and receive tomorrow in time for the weekend!!

You can call us on 08450 212 312 between the hours of 8:30am-5:30pm Monday-Friday to place an order over the phone.

We also accept paypal payments which can be sent any hour of the day and will be processed at the first opportunity.
    To do just send a paypal payment to sales@japspeed.co.uk with a note attached to the payment providing me with your contact details, shipping address and a note of the product you wish to order.

Rides
    Its another Weekday and our sales team are here to answer your enquiries and process your orders!

To place an order you can call us between 8:30am - 5:30pm Monday - Friday on 08450 212 312
    Or
    If you prefer you can send your paypal payment to sales@japspeed.co.uk along with a note of your name, shipping address, tel number and letting us know the item you wish to order any time of the day and we can process your order at the first opportunity.

Regards
    Paul

Rides
    We have had a busy Friday and we have sent many items out to the members on Forum!

Please remember that this weekend is a Bank holiday weekend and your item will be delivered on Tuesday.

We will also be closed over the weekend, however you can still Place your order by sending your payment by paypal.

To order then you can send your PayPal payment to sales@japspeed.co.uk with a note attached of the payment providing me with your Full name, shipping address and contact telephone number! Don't forget to add to the note what the item is you wish to order.

Our sales team will be back in on Tuesday to process all paypal payments and to answer any telephone enquiries.

Have a great weekend guys!

regards
    Japspeed!!!

Rides
    Our Sales Team are here to take your orders and answer your questions!
    To get your hands on these all you need to do is call on 08450 212 312 to pay by debit card.
    Or if you prefer you can send a paypal payment to sales@japspeed.co.uk with a note attached to the payment providing me with your contact details, shipping address and a note of the product you wish to order.

Rides
    HI Guys,

So Friday is here and the weekend is nearly upon us! we have these in stock!

You can call us on 08450 212 312 between the hours of 8:30am-5:30pm Monday-Friday to place an order over the phone.

I look forward to taking your orders next week and hope you have a great weekend Planned!

If you have any questions then post them up here or give us a call

Regards
    Paul

Rides
    HI everyone,

Don't forget that our sales team are ready to take your calls between 8:30am - 5:30pm Monday - Friday just call us on 08450 212 312
    Or
    If you prefer you can send your paypal payment to sales@japspeed.co.uk along with a note of your name, shipping address, tel number and letting us know the item you wish to order anytime of the day and we can process your order at the first opportunity.

Regards
    Paul

Rides
    HI Guys,

So Friday is Almost over and the weekend is nearly upon us! we have these in stock and ready to Dispatched for the great price you see advertised!

Remember you can call us on 08450 212 312 between the hours of 8:30am-5:30pm Monday-Friday to place an order over the phone.

Or
    If you prefer you can send your paypal payment to sales@japspeed.co.uk along with a note of your name, shipping address, Tel number and letting us know the item you wish to order any time of the day and we can process your order at the first opportunity.

I expect that I will have plenty of Paypal payments to process first thing on Monday and many of you can look forward to receiving these!

If you have any questions then post them up here or give us a call

Regards
    Paul

Rides
    Good Monday everyone!

Its a another week and our sales team are ready to take your calls between 8:30am - 5:30pm Monday - Friday just call us on 08450 212 312
    Or
    If you prefer you can send your paypal payment to sales@japspeed.co.uk along with a note of your name, shipping address, tel number and letting us know the item you wish to order anytime of the day and we can process your order at the first opportunity.

Regards
    Paul

Rides
    hi mate re s14 lower arms please colin

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by SILBEAM View Post
    hi mate re s14 lower arms please colin
    You have PM

Rides
    Hey guys, we are here to process your orders and answer your questions!

To get your hands on these all you need to do is call on 08450 212 312 to pay by debit card.
    Or if you prefer you can send a paypal payment to sales@japspeed.co.uk with a note attached to the payment providing me with your contact details, shipping address and a note of the product you wish to order.

Thanks

Ali

Rides
    Hey guys,

A bunch of these arrived in stock yesterday so give us a call on 08450 212 312 between the hours of 8:30am-5:30pm Monday-Friday to place an order over the phone!

We also accept PayPal payments which can be sent any hour of the day and will be processed at the first opportunity. To do just send a PayPal payment to sales@japspeed.co.uk with a note attached to the payment providing me with your contact details, shipping address and a note of the product you wish to order.

Thanks!

Rides
    Morning Guys!

Well we've made it to Tuesday! Plenty of orders went out yesterday and many of you will be receiving these today!

Don't forget though you can contact one of our sales team on 08450 212 312 between the hours of 8:30am-5:30pm Monday-Friday to ask any questions or place an order over the phone.

Or
    If you prefer you can send your paypal payment to sales@japspeed.co.uk along with a note of your name, shipping address, Tel number and letting us know the item you wish to order any time of the day and we can process your order at the first opportunity.

Place your order before 2pm today and we can dispatch for delivery tomorrow!

If you have any questions then post them up here or give us a call!

Regards
    Paul

Rides
    So how long would you expect these and any other arms with rose-joints instead of bushes to last on an everyday car? Is it worth it,or worth getting bushed versions and do you do all ploybushed ones ?

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by integra View Post
    So how long would you expect these and any other arms with rose-joints instead of bushes to last on an everyday car? Is it worth it,or worth getting bushed versions and do you do all ploybushed ones ?
    Hi,

This is a fairly common question about arms of this nature. Personally speaking my own S13 is equipped with Japspeed camber/toe/traction arms and it is also daily driven, covering 30-40 miles a day. I haven't noticed any wear or tear whatsoever, despite the mileage. I know of many others with rose-joint arm equipped drift cars that cover even more mileage than myself and they have also reported the same thing.

We don't do any polybushed versions I'm afraid.

Thanks

Ali

Rides
    Hi Guys,

Friday has arrived and we are looking forward to the weekend!!!

Our sales Team are ready to answer your questions and take your orders! Remember if you Place your order today before 2pm then you will receive this item Next working day!

We also accept paypal payments which can be sent any hour of the day and will be processed at the first opportunity.
    This means your able to order things over the weekend and on our return on Monday we can get your order processed and dispatched for delivery on Tuesday!

To do this just send a paypal payment to sales@japspeed.co.uk with a note attached to the payment providing me with your contact details, shipping address and a note of the product you wish to order.

If you have any questions then don't hesitate to post them up or get in touch with one of the Team!

regards
    Paul

Rides
    We have had a busy Friday and we have sent many items out to the members on Forum!

We have these in stock and ready to be Dispatched for the great price you see advertised!
    We are closed over the weekend, but you can still Place your order by sending your payment by paypal.

To order you can send your PayPal payment to sales@japspeed.co.uk with a note attached of the payment providing me with your Full name, shipping address and contact telephone number!
    Don't forget to add to the note what the item is you wish to order.

We will be back on Monday and as always you can call us on 08444 489 080 between the hours of 8:30am-5:30pm Monday-Friday to place an order over the phone.

Have a great weekend guys!

regards
    Japspeed!!!

Rides
    Don't forget you can call us on 08450 212 312 between the hours of 8:30am-5:30pm Monday-Friday to place an order over the phone.

We also accept PayPal payments which can be sent any hour of the day and will be processed at the first opportunity. To do just send a PayPal payment to sales@japspeed.co.uk with a note attached to the payment providing me with your contact details, shipping address and a note of the product you wish to order.

Rides
    Hi guys,

Well Friday is finally upon us and the weekend is almost here!

To order you can give us a call on 08450 212312 and pay by card, or alternatively you can send a PayPal payment to sales@japspeed along with a note of your contact details, shipping address and a note of the product you wish to order.

Thanks!