Page 16 of 19 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: £109 radiators delivered!!!

Rides
    Bump to the top!

We have these ins tock and ready for immediate dispatch!

You can order anytime of day and night by sending over your paypal payment to sales@japspeed.co.uk with a note attached providing us with your:

Name
    Full Shipping address
    Contact number
    Email address

and a reminder of the item that you wish to order and we can then dispatch the items for next working day delivery.

Rides
    Hi guys,

**** 12/2/14 NEW STOCK JUST ARRIVED - £109.00 DELIVERED ****

We know you like this great offer so i thought i would let you guys know that we have just received new stock of our CA18DET , 180SX & S14/S14a & S15 Alloy Radiators!!

As last time we have decided to offer you guys the great price of BUY NOW £109.00 Including Delivery!... don't miss out on this deal!!!!

All details are below!! Have a read and then Get in touch on 08444 489 080 to order or send your paypal payment to sales@Japspeed.co.uk

These direct-fit, all aluminium, lightweight performance upgrade radiators will achieve greater cooling capability in a high performance environment compared to the stock radiator which is made from copper and brass.
    Perfect for performance upgrades, this 50mm thick core radiator has 30% more cooling capability than the standard radiator with its 15mm core.
    Manufactured from aerospace grade aluminium and full TIG welded for strength and durability these radiators are perfect for track use.

To Prove this we have been using these radiators on our Japspeed drift cars for years and never had a problem with cooling!

There a various other teams that use these also such as the guys from team Falken, Both the Japspeed and Falken cars really get put through their paces and have not suffered from cooling problems since being fitted with the Japspeed high flow radiators.

These are extremely high quality and we have them at a great price for you at SXOC.

Below are some picture's of the radiator and its features:

These do not come with replacement hoses, you will receive only a radiator itself.

BUY NOW £109.00 Including Delivery!

All these prices include VAT and UK delivery.

We will Even include one of our Japspeed Lanyards ( Seen Below) with Each Radiator.

These retail at £159 on our website but like last time are providing you guys with a super cheap forum price!

*** The Price to You!! £109.00 DELIVERED NEXT WORKING DAY!!!***

Delivery is to UK mainland only, if you are overseas then please PM me for a shipping quote.

To get your hands on these all you need to do is call me on 08444 489 080 with your card details ready.
    Or if you prefer you can send a paypal payment to sales@japspeed.co.uk with a note attached to the payment providing me with your:

Full Name
    Shipping address
    Contact number
    Email address ( to receive invoice )
    And a note specifying which product you wish to order.

I look forward to sending some of these out to you guys soon.

Paul

Rides
    Morning Guys!

Its another week and our sales team are available to process and dispatch any orders you wish to place before 2pm!

Call us on 08444 489 080 to speak with one of our sales team and order by phone.

Alternatively you can send a paypal payment to sales@japspeed.co.uk with a note attached to the payment providing our team with your:~

Full Name
    Shpping address
    Contact number ( For tracking info )
    Email address ( For invoice )

and a reminder of the item/items you wish to order and we can then process for immediate dispatch!

If you have any questions then don't hesitate to ask, I look forward to sending more parcels out to many of you today

regards
    Paul

Rides
    HI Guys,

The weeks are going crazy fast and once again its the end of a week!

If you didn't manage to find time to place your order then don't panic as you can either call us today on 08444 489 080 or alternatively you can send a paypal payment any time of day or night including on the weekends to sales@japspeed.co.uk with a note providing our sales team with your:

Full Name
    Shipping address
    Mobile number (To receive notification of delivery)
    Email address (To receive your invoice)

and a reminder of the products you are paying for.. we can then process your order at the first opportunity.

I look forward to hearing form more of you before the day is over and hope that you have a great weekend.

Regards
    Paul

Rides
    Bump to the top!

We have these in stock and ready for immediate dispatch!

You can order anytime of day and night by sending over your paypal payment to sales@japspeed.co.uk with a note attached providing us with your:

Name
    Full Shipping address
    Contact number
    Email address

and a reminder of the item that you wish to order and we can then dispatch the items for next working day delivery.

I look forward to sending more of these out to you guys.

regards
    Paul

Rides
    Its the middle of the week and many of you have already placed your orders....

If your are yet to place an order and are looking to receive the item by the weekend then be sure to place you order today or tomorrow. Any orders placed on Friday will be dispatched for delivery on Monday.

To order you can call our sales team on 08444-489-080 between the hours of 8:30am-5:30pm Monday-Friday.

We also understand that it is not always possible to find time to call our sales team and its this reason we also accept Paypal payments to sales@japspeed.co.uk

When making a payment by paypal please add as a note your:

Full Name
    Delivery Address
    Mobile number (To receive text notification of the time of delivery)
    Email Address (This is how you will receive your invoice)

And a small reminder of the products you wish to order.

Our sales team will then process your order at the first opportunity for next working day delivery.

Please if you have any questions or queries, do not hesitate to PM or call our sales team.

I look forward to hearing from you soon!
    Regards
    Paul

Rides
    Bump to the top!

We understand that most of you are very busy people and as a result don't always get a chance to get in touch during the day with our sales team on 08444 489 080

Not to worry though as we accept paypal payments anytime of the day!

You can send a paypal payment to sales@japspeed.co.uk providing us with your:

Full name
    Shipping address
    Contact number
    Email address
    & a note reminding us of the items you wish to order.

We can then process your order at the first opportunity and have our dispatch team send the item for next day delivery!

If you have any questions then post them up, send a PM or call us between 8:30-17:30 Monday - Friday on 08444 489 080 and our friendly staff will be happy to assist you.

Regards
    Paul

Rides
    Hi guys,

We know you like this great offer so i thought i would let you guys know that we have just received new stock of our CA18DET , 180SX & S14/S14a & S15 Alloy Radiators!!

As last time we have decided to offer you guys the great price of BUY NOW £109.00 Including Delivery!... don't miss out on this deal!!!!

All details are below!! Have a read and then Get in touch on 08444 489 080 to order or send your paypal payment to sales@Japspeed.co.uk

These direct-fit, all aluminium, lightweight performance upgrade radiators will achieve greater cooling capability in a high performance environment compared to the stock radiator which is made from copper and brass.
    Perfect for performance upgrades, this 50mm thick core radiator has 30% more cooling capability than the standard radiator with its 15mm core.
    Manufactured from aerospace grade aluminium and full TIG welded for strength and durability these radiators are perfect for track use.

To Prove this we have been using these radiators on our Japspeed drift cars for years and never had a problem with cooling!

There a various other teams that use these also such as the guys from team Falken, Both the Japspeed and Falken cars really get put through their paces and have not suffered from cooling problems since being fitted with the Japspeed high flow radiators.

These are extremely high quality and we have them at a great price for you at SXOC.

These do not come with replacement hoses, you will receive only a radiator itself.

We will Even include one of our Japspeed Lanyards ( Seen Below) with Each Radiator.

These retail at £159 on our website but like last time are providing you guys with a super cheap forum price!

Delivery is to UK mainland only, if you are overseas then please PM me for a shipping quote.

To get your hands on these all you need to do is call me on 08444 489 080 with your card details ready.
    Or if you prefer you can send a paypal payment to sales@japspeed.co.uk with a note attached to the payment providing me with your:

Full Name
    Shipping address
    Contact number

Paul

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by Japspeed View Post

Hi Price would be £129.00 including delivery. If you wish to order then you can send payment over by paypal to sales@japspeed.co.uk

regards
    Paul
    Can you still do this shipped to Ireland for £129?

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by hi_im_fil View Post
    Can you still do this shipped to Ireland for £129?
    yes we can ship this to ireland for £129 still!

Full Name
    Shipping address
    Contact number

regards
    Paul

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by Japspeed View Post
    yes we can ship this to ireland for £129 still!

Full Name
    Shipping address
    Contact number

regards
    Paul
    Payment sent yesterday

Rides
    All payments received and out for dispatch!

Rides
    Hi guys,

Full Name
    Shipping address
    Contact number

Paul

Rides
    Hi Guys,

We still continue to offer you these brilliant price on our Japspeed Radiators!

You can purchase any time by simply following instructions and sending over your paypal payment to sales@japspeed.co.uk with your details provided.

Or if you prefer you can call our sales team on 08444 489 080 where one of the team will be happy to discuss any questions and process any orders manually for you.

All orders placed today will be dispatched same day and due to the bank holiday be received on Tuesday!

I look forward to hearing from more of you today.

regards
    Paul

Rides
    Hi Guys!

If you are looking to place an order then get in touch today by calling our sales team on 08444 489 080 or alternatively you can send a paypal payment providing us with your:

Full name
    Shipping address
    Contact number
    Email address
    & a note reminding us of the items you wish to order.

We can then process your order at the first opportunity and have our dispatch team send the item for next working day delivery!

If you have any questions then post them up, send a PM or call us on 08444 489 080 and our friendly staff will be happy to assist you.

Regards
    Paul

Rides
    HI Guys,

We have had a busy busy day getting your weekend orders out for dispatch!

Those of you that have already ordered shall receive your items tomorrow

On the other hand though if you are yet to place your order then you can do so any time day or night by sending a paypal payment to sales@japspeed.co.uk with a note providing us with your:

Full Name
    Shipping Address
    Contact number
    Email address

and a reminder of the products you wish to order.

Our sales team will then process your order for immediate dispatch and next working day delivery.

If you ave any questions or wish to place your order over the phone then give us a ring on 08444 489 080

I look forward to hearing from more of you soon!

Regards
    Japspeed

Rides
    Hi guys,

Full Name
    Shipping address
    Contact number

Paul

Rides
    Hi guys,

HI Guys we have in stock and ready to dispatch our Nissan S14, S14a & S15 radiators. We are unfortunately currently out of stock of our CA18DET rads but we'll be getting new stock in the future

Our direct-fit, all aluminium, lightweight performance radiators allow for much greater cooling in demanding conditions in comparison to OEM items. A must-have item for spirited driving, this 50mm radiator will keep your coolant temperature down no matter how hard you are pushing thanks to a 30% increase in cooling capability over the standard unit.

Features:

Larger high-flow aluminium core
    30% greater cooling capability over OEM item
    Manufactured from aerospace grade aluminium
    Direct replacement for OEM item

These come with free delivery to mainland UK, for overseas orders please contact for a shipping quote.

We sell this at £159.00 RRP however to forum members we are offering this at the discounted price of;

** £109.00 including delivery **

To order you can call our sales team on 08444-489-080 between the hours of 8:30am-5:30pm Monday-Friday.

We also understand that it is not always possible to find time to call our sales team and its this reason we also accept Paypal payments to sales@japspeed.co.uk

When making a payment by paypal please add as a note your:

Full Name
    Delivery Address
    Mobile number (To receive text notification of the time of delivery)
    Email Address (This is how you will receive your invoice)

And a small reminder of the products you wish to order.

Our sales team will then process your order at the first opportunity for next working day delivery.

Please if you have any questions or queries, do not hesitate to PM or call our sales team.

I look forward to hearing from you soon!

regards
    Paul

Rides
    HI Guys,

The weeks are going crazy fast and once again its almost the end of a week!

If you haven't yet managed to find time to place your order then don't panic as you can either call us today on 08444 489 080 or alternatively you can send a paypal payment any time of day or night including on the weekends to sales@japspeed.co.uk with a note providing our sales team with your:

Full Name
    Shipping address
    Mobile number (To receive notification of delivery)
    Email address (To receive your invoice)

and a reminder of the products you are paying for.. we can then process your order at the first opportunity.

I look forward to hearing form more of you before the day is over and getting some more orders out in time for the weekend.

Regards
    Paul

Rides
    Hi guys i've just sent payment for a s15 radiator cheers