Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Japspeed mechanics gloves back in stock!!!

Rides
    Hi!!

Its a Busy Monday morning and our sales Team are ready to take your orders and arrange for your item to be delivered to you tomorrow!!

Give us a call on 08450 212 312 Or if you prefer you can send a paypal payment to sales@japspeed.co.uk with a note attached to the payment providing me with your contact details, shipping address and a note of the product you wish to order

regards
    Paul

Rides
    Bump to the top! Grab a bargain today! Call me on 08450 212 312 to order!

Rides
    Hi Guys,

Don't forget you can call us on 08450 212 312 between the hours of 8:30am-5:30pm Monday-Friday to place an order over the phone.

We also accept paypal payments which can be sent any hour of the day and will be processed at the first opportunity.
    To do just send a paypal payment to sales@japspeed.co.uk with a note attached to the payment providing me with your contact details, shipping address and a note of the product you wish to order.

Rides
    Hi Sxoc,

We have these available in the following sizes

Black and white.
    Small
    Medium
    Large

And all Black Gloves
    Medium only.

These are great for working on your motor and for various other day to day chores, I use mine when Mountain biking on the weekend and just generally keeping my hands warm on the walk to the pub!
    Multi purpose gloves!

To Place your order you can call us on 08450 212 312 between the hours of 8:30am-5:30pm Monday-Friday to place an order over the phone.

We also accept paypal payments which can be sent any hour of the day and will be processed at the first opportunity.
    To do just send a paypal payment to sales@japspeed.co.uk with a note attached to the payment providing me with your contact details, shipping address and a note of the product you wish to order.

Rides
    Our Sales Team are here to take your orders and answer your questions!
    Send over your paypal payment or you can get your hands by calling on 08450 212 312 to pay by debit card.

Rides
    Hi!!

Its a Busy Monday morning and our sales Team are ready to take your orders and arrange for your item to be dispatched!

Give us a call on 08450 212 312 Or if you prefer you can send a paypal payment to sales@japspeed.co.uk with a note attached to the payment providing me with your contact details, shipping address and a note of the product you wish to order

regards
    Paul

Rides
    Hi Guys,

Hope you have had a fantastic weekend enjoying the summer Sunshine!

Don't forget you can call us on 08450 212 312 between the hours of 8:30am-5:30pm Monday-Friday to place an order over the phone.

Rides
    Hi Everyone

We hope you have enjoyed the extended weekend! After 4 days off I'm sure you appreciate we have a lot of orders to process and enquires to reply too.
    This does mean we are running a little bit slowly today but by tomorrow we will be back on track!!

If you wish to place an order then you can do so in the normal way, by calling us on 08450 212 312 with your card details ready.
    Or
    If you prefer you can send your paypal payment to sales@japspeed.co.uk along with a note of your name, shipping address, tel number and letting us know the item you wish to order.

All orders will be processed at the first opportunity.

Thanks for your patience.

regards
    Paul

Rides
    With lots of rain at the moment in Manchester we have found ourselves wearing our Japspeed Mechanics gloves again!

We have these available! If you too would like to get your "hands" On a pair then Send me your paypal Payment to sales@Japspeed.co.uk or call me on 08450 212 312 and we can process your order.

Rides
    OK Its a new week so lets get some of these sent out to you! who wants to place an order??

Call me on 08450 212 312 I am here to answer your questions and take your orders

Rides
    If you wish to place an order then you can do so in the normal way, by calling us on 08450 212 312 with your card details ready.
    Or
    If you prefer you can send your paypal payment to sales@japspeed.co.uk along with a note of your name, shipping address, tel number and letting us know the item you wish to order.

All orders will be processed at the first opportunity.

Thanks for your patience.

regards
    Paul

Rides
    HI Guys!

Our sales team are available to take your orders you can call us on 08450 212 312 between the hours of 8:30am-5:30pm Monday-Friday to place an order over the phone.

Rides
    Hi Guys,

If you Order today before 3:30pm we can get this dispatched and with you before the weekend.

Regards
    Paul

Rides
    Our sales team are available to take your orders you can call us on 08450 212 312 between the hours of 8:30am-5:30pm Monday-Friday to place an order over the phone.

Rides
    Morning Guys,

So Friday is nearly over and the weekend is nearly upon us! We are Back to take your orders on Monday.
    You can call us on 08450 212 312 between the hours of 8:30am-5:30pm Monday-Friday to place an order over the phone.

I look forward to taking your orders Monday and hope you have a great weekend Planned!

Regards
    Paul

Rides
    Just ordered 2 pairs!

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Xparent Cyan Tapatalk 2

Rides
    !!

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by Japspeed View Post
    !!
    Just arrived, very happy!

Rides
    Great stuff!!!

If anyone else wants a pair then Our sales team are available to take your orders you can call us on 08450 212 312 between the hours of 8:30am-5:30pm Monday-Friday to place an order over the phone.

To do just send a paypal payment to sales@japspeed.co.uk with a note attached to the payment providing me with your contact details, shipping address and a note of the product you wish to order

Rides
    Hi Guys,