Page 19 of 20 FirstFirst ... 917181920 LastLast

Thread: Playstation Network????

Rides
    Wipeout is hard, harder than I remember the original being many years ago.

Burnout Paradise is 71% on its way to me, will be a laugh for the 20-odd remaining days until it's stolen back

Rides
    Dead Nation and InFamous for me,

Not tried either of them yet though

Rides
    Spent the best part of two days downloading Infamous and LBP, but once Streets of Rage 2 was installed, that was it. Love that game, including the soundtrack from a rave in a field in the early 90's!

Rides
    got my 2 free games, but decided to use my months psplus starting off with burnout paradise, except it took ages to download and now requires an update!! i just wanna play the game, at this rate the months trial will run out

Rides
    Yea Burnout took forever to download, now about to fire it up, so I guess I'll be hitting that update too

EDIT: ok, HOW big is the update!??? and how slow is it going oh well, that's another hours wait just there..
    Last edited by Clouder_sx; 07-06-2011 at 19:36.

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by ***** View Post
    Dead Nation and InFamous for me,

Not tried either of them yet though
    InFamous is an awesome game completed it twice good and evil, will do it again on hard i think.

Dead nation is quite cool to.

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by Clouder_sx View Post
    Yea Burnout took forever to download, now about to fire it up, so I guess I'll be hitting that update too

EDIT: ok, HOW big is the update!??? and how slow is it going oh well, that's another hours wait just there..
    mines still going and has been for a fair while, pisses me off to be honest, i dont see why the game isnt ready to rock n roll from the initial download

Rides
    What will happen if I cancel it do we think? Really want to stick a film on (The Mechanic purchased just a few hours ago ) and REALLY don't want to wait for this thing to update 14% after 20 minutes, don't even bother doing the maths

Rides
    Wish I'd downloaded Infamous instead of Wipeout now

Had a bash on Dead Nation, struggling to aim at anything atm which is dropping my interest very quickly

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by drifter View Post
    struggling to aim at anything atm which is dropping my interest very quickly
    eh ???? ..... are you trying to play it with a steering wheel ?

you just point your right thumb wheel at what you want to shoot whilst running aound with the left thumbwheel ??

It couldnt be any easier ... even the missus can play it .... well, when she hasnt got her eyes shut because she is scared of the zombies ?

Rides
    I can't download my second game . I want InFamous but I can't click the games on the PS store.

Tried going to acount manager like Def said a few pages back and that option isn't there
    Last edited by Marsden; 08-06-2011 at 10:01.

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnny View Post
    eh ???? ..... are you trying to play it with a steering wheel ?

you just point your right thumb wheel at what you want to shoot whilst running aound with the left thumbwheel ??

It couldnt be any easier ... even the missus can play it .... well, when she hasnt got her eyes shut because she is scared of the zombies ?
    It just keeps flicking round all over the bloody place, I got fed up and launched the pad across the room :toysoutofpram:

I'll try again tonight

Rides
    Tried to download my games last night after two days of 'error' codes but just as I clicked on the first one my internet went down and now the feckin link to the games has gone

This is really p*ssing me off, Sony need to sort themselves out

Rides
    There should have been an item to purchase from the shop to activate the free downloads

If they're not there any more, try looking under downloaded items as it may think you've already done it
    SXOC Member #62SXOCCar Gone & ZX-12RPS4 - AFKAN
    Pessimists are people without dreams. dhún an doras ar do bhealach amach...Wii - 2031 7909 3288 5367
    Gamers Read This...

Rides
    As i only have a measly 40gb ps3 i don't have enough space to install infamous. If i delete old games can i keep my game data so if they are reinstalled at a later date i can carry on from before?

Also if i buy a bigger hard drive will i be able to copy the free games to the new HD?

Rides
    Yep they keep a log of downloaded stuff so you can just go back and download the the stuff you've already bought
    SXOC Member #62SXOCCar Gone & ZX-12RPS4 - AFKAN
    Pessimists are people without dreams. dhún an doras ar do bhealach amach...Wii - 2031 7909 3288 5367
    Gamers Read This...

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by GrahamB View Post
    Yep they keep a log of downloaded stuff so you can just go back and download the the stuff you've already bought
    Sweet, cheers

Rides
    There should have been an item to purchase from the shop to activate the free downloads

If they're not there any more, try looking under downloaded items as it may think you've already done it
    I had purchased the item and had just clicked to download the first game when it happened, I've looked absolutely everywhere and no longer have the 2 free game option.

I've emailed PSN network support but I'm sure they're quite busy at the moment so not expecting a quick response

Rides
    i think u can only do that 3 times, im 100% on that though

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikesx13 View Post
    I had purchased the item and had just clicked to download the first game when it happened, I've looked absolutely everywhere and no longer have the 2 free game option.

I've emailed PSN network support but I'm sure they're quite busy at the moment so not expecting a quick response
    Did you try my suggestion from a page or two back?

Dave