Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: E60 BMW M5 - Another weekend, another Detail

Rides
    I would just like to say thanks for all your hard work on the M3 and M5. They both look stunning now, I will definitely be looking for your services when the M3 needs a top up. We washed the M3 this weekend, the dirt just fell off and the car was almost dry after a sheet rinse. The M3 hard roof was a second hand purchase and to be honest was a mess before Jem corrected it, now it matches the rest of the car, which it never did before. The M3 has so much more colour depth now the super smooth clear coat allows the light to pick up all the multicoloured flecks in the Carbon Black paint it looks so Jet black on some lights, deep purple in others and deep blue black in others, all with a deep sparkle. I never realised the car could be made to look this good. I am certain it would never have looked like this when it left the factory with a £54000 price tag.

As for the M5 it too has never looked so good. I know silver cars are hard to detail to get really stunning results. I don't know how he did it but Jem got real depth to the reflections on the paint. The camera can't pick it up as well as on the M3, so the pictures are no when near as good as the car looks when you are near it. I think Jem has made it look awesome.

If you want to add £'s++ to the value of your motor and end up with it looking better than when it left the factory get Jem to detail your car, you wont regret. He does a top job, as you would expect paying attention to detail, he is a perfectionist and his results are excellent.

Rides
    Thanks for your kind words Phil, it means a lot and makes the hard work worthwhile

Rides
    Could a Mod move this to the Detailing Jem section please?

Rides

Down in the foam, playing with the string...
    Rides
    M5 and a Supra?! I may be a little green with envy! (You can keep the M3 though. Never liked them since they stopped the E30...)

Looks an ace job as always Jem

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by Teggers View Post
    M5 and a Supra?!
    And the Supra is running 750bhp

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by Jem View Post
    And the Supra is running 750bhp
    ha ha, I thought I recognised the car and driveway I had a black leather interior of the dude who owns it dads supra sounds nuts too

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by kingj View Post
    ha ha, I thought I recognised the car and driveway I had a black leather interior of the dude who owns it dads supra sounds nuts too
    The Supra is going to become a track car