Thread: SOLD: 1990 s13 :SOLD

Rides

SOLD: 1990 s13 :SOLD

SOLD
    Look after it mate

Since changing jobs and moving house I no longer have a need for my S13 and due to lack of time it's just not getting used anymore. I've had it for 11 years and has been totally reliable in this time, only once has it failed and that was due to a knackered battery.

It's got 111000 on the clock which I know to be genuine as my uncle bought the car new on 1/1/1990, he traded it in in 1997 for a QX, someone bought the car, kept it for about a year then I bought it so I know it's history. I have MOT's from 1997, I also have a printout from Nissan detailing it's history upto 1997.

It's taxed until the end of September and MOT'd till April 2010.

The suspension has been lowered, all the suspension arms are poly-bushed as is the rear subframe it also has a polyurethane steering bush. Has a K&N 57i induction kit along with a cat back Motoria exhaust (bung included but not fitted). Uprated fuel pump. Front strut brace.

HAS RUN STANDARD BOOST ALL IT'S LIFE except the little extra the breathing mods make.

I changed the big ends about 6000 miles ago, the only reason I did them is because I had it off the road over winter as it needed a few patches welding and had the engine out so thought I would do them as a precautionary measure, I still have the old shells for inspection.

As mentioned above it has had some welding done in the past and it now needs the rear wheel arches sorting out, they were done about 5 years ago when I had it painted but they've come back through again now.
    The bootlid is in very good condition and has never been welded, must be one of the few that has'nt been touched.

Some recent pics. below.

If anyone wants more pics of specific areas please ask.

The car was supposed to be sold, I had PM's from a person on here saying he definitely wanted the car, would I please keep it for a month till he saved up the money, I PM'd him about 3 weeks ago and he's never replied so I've decide to advertise it properly now.

Forgot to say it has a Nissan alarm and an insurance approved Cobra immobiliser, 2 fobs for each.

I'm after £900 o.n.o for it.

I'm near Galashiels, about 20 miles south of Edinburgh.

Anymore info required just shout.

Cheers

Richard
    Last edited by richardg; 07-09-2009 at 20:38. Reason: Add location

Rides
    px? would be good if u said yes cos its a long way to get a lift otherwise lol

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by driftchippy View Post
    px? would be good if u said yes cos its a long way to get a lift otherwise lol
    for what ? might be interested

Rides
    its only a mk3 golf gti, 2.0ltr 16v 3door but its what im lookin for for mine

Rides
    Thought there would be a lot of interest in this as it's a two-tone. Why not edit your heading to increase interest?

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by lammypie View Post
    Thought there would be a lot of interest in this as it's a two-tone. Why not edit your heading to increase interest?
    2 tone ? it's not it's champagne.

Rides
    if only you had put this on a few months ago i would of taken it, cause i'm just across at coldstream, but now iv said i'll take someone elses. bugger.

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by Millar47 View Post
    if only you had put this on a few months ago i would of taken it, cause i'm just across at coldstream, but now iv said i'll take someone elses. bugger.
    Have 2

Rides
    it's tempting i'll tell you. but away 2 uni so can only afford the 1. but if that falls through i would definitely take this 1.

Rides
    Sorry- my mistake on the colour- looks two-tone on the second pic but on closer inspection of the other pics it's obviously champagne- off to Specsavers now!

Rides
    SOLD
    Look after it mate

Rides
    Anyone know if this is still around ? It's on SORN so presume off the road.
    Thanks

Rides
    Realistically its either going to be a track only car or its been broken down for parts and not scrapped properly.

Rides
    £900 crikey

Rides
    What might it be worth today in same condition?

Rides
    What's the same condition even mean would be the first question. It was already on its way out so unless it had had a full restoration it's pretty likely it'll be another victim of rot.

If that car existed today, as it was then, no changes whatsoever and no deterioration, I reckon someone could get 4, maybe 5k for it.

Rides
    Was asking as ive got one in similar condition. Aiming to get mot'd over winter as not been on road for 4/5 yrs. Dry stored.

Rides
    I bought a G reg in 2003 for £150. Head gasket and big ends had gone. About 20ft of yellow chalk.