Thread: Welcome to the DRIFTWORKS trade section

Rides

Welcome to the DRIFTWORKS trade section

About us

Myself and my business partner James Robinson started Driftworks in 2004. We have been serious motorheads for the past 12 years (my god we’re old ) we have also been SXOC members for about 5 years, ever since I bought my first 200sx.
    {fast forward a bit to save boring you with a story told many times before } Somewhere in between the time I bought the 200sx and now, we got pretty good at drifting and building drift cars, so we decided to use our expertise to build a business doing what we loved doing. Enter Driftworks!

What do we do?

We develop motor sport orientated components primarily for Nissans, which are sold alongside a wide range of known products, and some not so well known hard to get Japanese brands.

We design and supply a variety of high quality lifestyle products (DVD’s Tshirts etc)

Alongside competitive driving we offer a track testing and demonstration service to many large well know events and organisations.

We pride ourselves on our quality of service. We have a very large number of satisfied customers in the UK, Europe and beyond. We will continue to ensure this quality of service as our company expands.

Ordering.

Our web shop system is fully automated, we keep it up to date daily and it’s there to make ordering easy for both customers and ourselves. Orders can be placed via e-mail or telephone, but ordering on the website is preferred as it eliminates the possibility of misinterpretation of customer details, and ensures that our service runs smoothly.
    The shop allows payment by Card and Paypal.
    We try to keep as much stock as possible so most orders received before 3:30pm will arrive next day within the UK.

Discounts

We do not offer ‘mates rates’! We have some good friends on the SXOC, and everyone is your best mate when trying purchase , but our prices on the website are always up to date and highly competitive, so please don’t ask as it just complicates the ordering process and we don’t want to offend.
    We will offer group buys on certain lines. If you have any suggestions or would like to arrange a group buy, please contact us sales@driftworks.com
    Bulk purchase prices can be arranged for trade customers, please contact trade@driftworks.com

Delivery

As already mentioned, if something is ordered before 3:30pm and in stock it will usually be with you next day within the UK, and 3-5 days for Europe. If the total weight for an order to Europe or beyond is over 2kg's please contact us for a shipping quote, we are extremely competitive on delivery costs..

Products

Through this section we will ensure that the SXOC is kept up to date with all products of interest, but it's also worth keeping an eye on the shop www.driftworks.com , and if there is anything that you don't see, please feel free to enquire about availability info@driftworks.com

Here's an idea of some of our best selling items:

Driftworks Control System Coilovers: Simply the best affordable coilover solution available.. As used on our demo cars including the no expense spared £100,000 Driftworks S15 Silvia. Proven for heavy duty fast road, track and drift use.

Driftworks Four Arm Alignment Arm kits: Having sold literally thousands of our alignment arms, you can have total confidence in our product. Again used on our competition cars, and proven to withstand serious abuse on the track and the road. We only use high load 3 piece teflon lined Japanese bearings.. Do not compare what we sell with some other brands available. We have seen horrific failiure rates from other manufacturers, and this is not a product that you ever want to fail.

Driftworks Poly Bushes: We have a range of low cost replacement poly bushes to suit all S13, S14, S15 models, they are extremely popular, and can be found on some of the highest spec, most competitive Drift and track cars in the UK.

Driftworks Stainless steering bushes S13: A classic upgrade for the tired S13 steering system, we have sold hundreds of these to enthusiasts, and usually hold stock of around 100.

Driftworks Braided hose kits: Turbo kits are usually available off the shelf, brake kits are also readily available, these are superior to Goodridge, sold at the same price, and finished in a nice Carbon Fibre look protective cover.

Driftworks Chromoly lightenweight flywheels: 4.5kg's

Kaaz Differential: In my opinion these are the best differential that money can buy, we have used an off the shelf 2 way item on our S14 for 10,000 extremely heavy drift miles with 400bhp and it performs flawlessly. S13, S14, S15: £585

These are just a few of our most popular items, I would be here all day trying to mention the lot, so please have a browse around our shop to see more of our range www.driftworks.com

Here's a few recentish pics of our demo cars:

S15 Silvia, 2JZGTE powered 572bhp

S14a, 2006 D1GB professional championship winning car. 420bhp

Toyota Chaser JZX81 1JZGTE Power 560bhp

Nissan Skyline R32 RB25DET 450bhp

Last edited by PhilMorrison; 30-09-2008 at 14:30.