07-09-2004 until 08-10-2015
SXOC Trade Rules
Welcome to the SXOC Bulletin Board.
We have a set of rules applicable to traders
Mark is the SXOC trade rep so please contact him for price structure or if you have any other enquiries.
- Pending traders are subject to approval by the SXOC staff. Details of how to apply can be found in the ‘Trade info’ pack
- Pending traders, posting goods for sale on the BB will have their posts moved to a ‘recycle bin’ until they have received authorisation to trade, selected a trade package and paid the initial trade fee.
- New traders are subject to a 6 month trial period, where the first 6 months are to be paid up front and in full.
- All authorised traders may only post products for sale by their company within their own trade section or sub sections.
- All authorised traders must reply to a request from a BB user within their own trade section or sub sections.
- All authorised traders must refrain from replying to wanted requests in the public areas. Although sending the user a PM is permitted.
- All authorised traders must refrain from posting in the public for sale section unless the item being sold is of personal ownership and in no way connected to the trading company.
- Advertising elsewhere in the BB is not permitted, with the exception of the ‘Competition’ section, where any advertising must be directly a result of a competition for the club members.
- If a trader wishes to change their trade option at any time this can be discussed with the SXOC trade rep.
- Payments for trade fees are to be received no later than 14 days after the last payments expiry date. A reminder will be sent on the expiry date as a courtesy. After the 14 days if no communication is held, the trade package will be suspended.
- The SXOC reserve the right to withdraw trader sections at any time if we (the SXOC committee) consider it necessary.